**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

R3 suggestions?

AATTAATT Posts: 525 ★★★
I formed a t5 science catalyst. My only r3 champ is OR (sig 69). These are my options:

Is unduped thing an option for suicides masteries? Is Wasp a better option? My 5/65 science are cap iw, torch and quake. I do have a 6* ghost and hood for wasp. I could wait for 6* torch which has been so useful in my account, even with suicides

Thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    AdokAdok Posts: 274 ★★
    Out of THOSE probably thing, make sure you have heimdall and the champion too though.
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Id wait since it isnt for TB.
  • Options
    MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    Wait, rank 5 stars up
  • Options
    Adok said:

Out of THOSE probably thing, make sure you have heimdall and the champion too though.

I have them, but use that method for stack furies doesn't go well with suicides
  • Options

Wasp is a sick r3, her damage is super high then but if u dont like her then save it cuz you already got the title

I actually like her, his damage at r2 is great. She doesn't need the dupe for attack, so probably is the best option thinking in ghost. Maybe I'll wait until get the tech catalyst for r3 ghost
  • Options
    For purify one debuff is nick + DPX, I don't own DPX. But I have a 5/65 havok, so I can get the fury synergy. Thanks for the advice!
  • Options
    AATT said:

For purify one debuff is nick + DPX, I don't own DPX. But I have a 5/65 havok, so I can get the fury synergy. Thanks for the advice!

When wasp shrinks she shrugs debuffs i think.
  • Options
    TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Would any of those options fill a needed role? If not, I would recommend waiting. Just a reminder that YJ is getting updated in February (closer to a full rework, as stated by some Kabam employee somewhere...I forget where/who). He might be something interesting for a R3 option.
  • Options

AATT said:

You're right. It's 8% chance tho, pretty low
  • Options

Would any of those options fill a needed role? If not, I would recommend waiting. Just a reminder that YJ is getting updated in February (closer to a full rework, as stated by some Kabam employee somewhere...I forget where/who). He might be something interesting for a R3 option.

Interesting, I'm not hurry up. I've known isn't an overhaul tho
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★

This is what I suggest. Wait until next month when Yellowjacket is buffed. It would suck if you ranked someone up you weren’t completely sure about and then Yellowjacket was crazy good. It’s only 3 weeks so it’s not that bad especially since you already have thronebreaker.
  • Options
    AATT said:

AATT said:

Quake Nick Synergy gives a 100% chance to evade, thus a 100% chance to putify at the start.
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    Some say Yellow might have focus on his powersting. Kinda like Spider Ham. Could be really interesting.
  • Options

AATT said:

No, the Nick fury, quake synergy triggers wasps evade which shrugs all debuffs. If you let urself get hit once at the start and evade it via the synergy you shrug the debuffs. And nick fury and quake r both great champs

AATT said:

AATT said:

Quake Nick Synergy gives a 100% chance to evade, thus a 100% chance to putify at the start.

Amazing tip, guys. Thank you. I'll have fun a while with this team. I think wasp will be my next r3