**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Thanks for a great gifting event Kabam!

MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
Aside from the delayed but inevitable rewards and possible cheating going on...

The gifting event was awesome and the rewards were even more awesome. I have yet to receive the solo rank rewards but I’ve received my alliance rank rewards which are niiiiiiice.

Seriously tho, thanks Kabam. This was fun. Hoping for more events like this in the future!

Comments

• Options
    Alfa_PigeonAlfa_Pigeon Posts: 273 ★★
    Sungj said:

Gotta disagree there, I hope they do away with this crappy RnG event from now on. I like my units spent on guaranteed goods. 38 GGCs and only 4500 total 6* shards and a bunch easy to get t4b and t4ccs with common easy to get 5* shards is a total ripoff. Waste of my units.

If you spent those units on revives, refills, pots, etc you would've had guaranteed value. You chose to gamble, sometimes it goes poorly but it was your choice. For most people the gifting event was just a very nice bonus on top when we bought needed resources, little RNG involved at all to get value
    I honestly don't want to, but when gambling ally mates and friends who play the game in other allys be sending them to me, I am of course obligated to gift back, even though I stated I have been hating the event for years.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,772 ★★★★★
    Maybe there should be an icon next to the avatar to show no gifting badge so people know you won't be able to gift back (unsure if that helps).

Or better still, players cannot gift to another that have no gifting badge but then there will be others who want to gift others that is not able to gift back (maybe 2nd developing mini account).
  • Options
    Alfa_PigeonAlfa_Pigeon Posts: 273 ★★

Gotta disagree there, I hope they do away with this crappy RnG event from now on. I like my units spent on guaranteed goods. 38 GGCs and only 4500 total 6* shards and a bunch easy to get t4b and t4ccs with common easy to get 5* shards is a total ripoff. Waste of my units.

Ask others to gift you revives, thats what I did.
    Thats the thing, I am stocked on pots, revives, energy refills, I didn't need any of that stuff either. I wanted to hold my units.