**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Apocalypse sig ability bugged?

MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
Using sig 20 apocalypse in cavalier eq and he isn't healing when I use other champs to fight. Is this a known thing? Did I just misunderstand his ability? I thought you just use someone else and he should automatically get about 1k health back.

Comments

• Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    You have to win with the other champ to count it
  • Options
    MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    No, its even dumber than that. He doesn't regen until the beginning of his next fight. I was only using him for one fight per lane to get the horseman charge. He sort of banks the regen until you use him again and he starts with a regen buff/effect, but I expected his health to increase between fights as though I'd used a potion.
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Menkent said:

No, its even dumber than that. He doesn't regen until the beginning of his next fight. I was only using him for one fight per lane to get the horseman charge. He sort of banks the regen until you use him again and he starts with a regen buff/effect, but I expected his health to increase between fights as though I'd used a potion.

It isn’t until next fight because it is regen per each win up to 2. I have a sig 99 4* that I use daily.