**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Graphical settings in-game

I think there is another guy who something to this on the website but I always wanted a graphics to change up how it looks and performs. My fps is low a lot of times and the game stutters so much to the point that I feel like I want to stop play. I do not know I ever get a new device that can support this game properly.

Fights like champions that give off a lot of particles make my game stutters so much.
Eg. Thing doing his special attacks, especially the first one, iron doing his second special attack, other champions like nova,black widow (Claire voyant),captain marvel (movie version),cull lyricism and ebony maw. There are many others I could add to the list and even state why my game may be stuttering.

I know My device isn't that great but the game runs good sometimes. But the stuttering makes it unenjoyable. Especially that map with giant eyeball thing moving its eyes. And others like the one with the smoke and yellow crystals in the ground.

What I am asking for is a graphics settings in which I can tweak many of these options. I would like these features to be tweaked using the graphical settings.
Features:

1. Ability to change background eg. The space background when you go to the champions screen and the one when you are in any quest to a cleaner, less detailed without moving objects like asteroids.
2. Anti aliasing, I see the

Comments

• Options
    OmnigamerOmnigamer Posts: 2
    Ok I messed up above and I do not see if I can delete the comment anywhere to post this one but I will pit it here then. So ignore above...

I think there is another guy who post something like this on the website but I always wanted a graphics settings to change up how the game looks and perform. My fps is low a lot of times and the game stutters so much to the point that I feel like I want to stop play. I do not know when I will ever get a new device that can support this game properly. Probably in years time.

Fights like champions that give off a lot of particles make my game stutters so much.
    Eg. Thing doing his special attacks, especially the first one, iron man doing his second special attack, other champions like nova,black widow (Claire voyant),captain marvel (movie version),cull obsidian and ebony maw. There are many others I could add to the list and even state why they cause my game to be stuttering.

I know My device isn't that great but the game runs good sometimes. But the stuttering when it happens,makes it unenjoyable. Especially that map with the giant eyeball thing moving its eyes. And others like the one with the smoke and yellow crystals in the ground in space.

What I am asking for is a graphics settings in which I can tweak many of these options. I would like these features to be tweaked using the graphical settings.
    Features:

1. Ability to change background eg. The space background when you go to the champions screen and the one when you are in any quest to a cleaner, less detailed one without moving objects like asteroids and stars.
    2. Anti aliasing, I see the Game has a lot of fine lines in it. Maybe reducing them a little may help although it may provide more jaglines. Or even the option to turn off anti aliasing completely.
    3. Particles option, Ok give the ability to change up the amount of particles that appear in game from high amounts to low amounts. From high to minimal. Minimal eliminating effects like smoke when champions are running when a fight starts. How about when you knockout a champion into a wall or glass, a lot of particles come out, how about making them appear a lot less. Or even do not make the glass,vehicles,walls and any objects not damaged when you knockout a champion into them would save resources and improve fps.
    And reducing effects from champions attacks like iron man's special 2 and thing's special 1 and others would be great.
    4.How about the ability to choose a cleaner background in game when fighting champions. Like a background without moving airplanes, eyeballs and mirrors and asteroids please.

These options may make the game more playable and that depends on how kabam decides on how low the graphical options can be and even what they add in the settings. It may also depend on the user if he or she likes how the game looks.
    There are many more options I could add to the list but effects and moving objects is what may be making my game stutter and lag so much. Lowering a game settings is not a problem for me and many more people may appreciate a settings in-game.

Thank you for your support Kabam.

• Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,597 ★★★★
    Send a ticket to Kabam support about this.