**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who to use gem on

Ultimate_HadiUltimate_Hadi Posts: 27
edited January 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I m confused ,.. i like playing with guilly99 but i heard hb is awesome when duped and need sentinel for variant. Dont want to regret later so help me decide.

Comments

• Options
    Warlord5386Warlord5386 Posts: 245 ★★
    I am gonna explain each Awakening Ability to you.

Guillotine 2099 - She Really doesn't need Awakening for offensive purposes. The only benefit you would be getting from awakening her would be the 10% of her max health which could help tank you special attacks including SP3's. Really nice safety net but definitely not compulsory.

Hulk buster - You will Have massive regen if you awaken him. Based on a 5/65 champ at Sig 20 you will regen about 7100 health and at Sig 200 you get up to 14000. Again really beneficial for sustainability but not completely required.

Sentinel - The only benefit you'll gain from Awakening him is shortened ramp up. Even then you have to bait at least 3-4 sp1's to completely ramp him up. If left unawakened you have to tap on opponents block for a long time but you cans still manage to ramp him up. Again not required but definitely makes the fight easy.

In all none of them really need the awakening but benefit a lot from it especially Hulk buster. In my opinion save that gem for either Ghost or Guardian since they really do get a huge value from Thier awakening.
  • Options
    g2099 she will help a whole lot from my perspective i think she is best tech and inn top 5
  • Options
    Mr_AaeezzMr_Aaeezz Posts: 50
    edited January 2021
    If you suck at Playing Guilly (prob not since you have her at r5) then u can awaken her and it'll give her a chance to Get a Combo shield when/if struck.. Best option For you is prob Hulk buster, It gives him a ton of regen when dropped to a certain tion health percentage, As the other guy stated, it increases with the sig, this gives him a safety net when playing aggressively. Sentinel is ok but you don't need it, you can awaken him if you're too lazy to wait for longer ramp up

Edit: didn't see Starlord, You can awaken him if you want since he litteraly needs it for the damage but in my opinion Guilly is way better even un awakened
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

I am gonna explain each Awakening Ability to you.

Guillotine 2099 - She Really doesn't need Awakening for offensive purposes. The only benefit you would be getting from awakening her would be the 10% of her max health which could help tank you special attacks including SP3's. Really nice safety net but definitely not compulsory.

Hulk buster - You will Have massive regen if you awaken him. Based on a 5/65 champ at Sig 20 you will regen about 7100 health and at Sig 200 you get up to 14000. Again really beneficial for sustainability but not completely required.

Sentinel - The only benefit you'll gain from Awakening him is shortened ramp up. Even then you have to bait at least 3-4 sp1's to completely ramp him up. If left unawakened you have to tap on opponents block for a long time but you cans still manage to ramp him up. Again not required but definitely makes the fight easy.

In all none of them really need the awakening but benefit a lot from it especially Hulk buster. In my opinion save that gem for either Ghost or Guardian since they really do get a huge value from Thier awakening.

G2099 EXCLUDING L3**
  • Options
    ANGRYEAGLEANGRYEAGLE Posts: 149

I’m thinking Nebula and Warlock. Anyone have any thoughts?