Scarlet Witch Sigil release date

Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,222 ★★★
So I have a theory that we will be getting a bundle or deal in the store for her this Friday as that is when WandaVision drops. The reason I believe it will is that originally WandaVision was suppose to come out in December and Scarlet Witch Sigil I think was gonna come out when the show came out but that of course never happened so I believe we will get Scarlet Witch Sigil January 15th when WandaVision drops.

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 7,391 ★★★★★

So I have a theory that we will be getting a bundle or deal in the store for her this Friday as that is when WandaVision drops. The reason I believe it will is that originally WandaVision was suppose to come out in December and Scarlet Witch Sigil I think was gonna come out when the show came out but that of course never happened so I believe we will get Scarlet Witch Sigil January 15th when WandaVision drops.

If u go in the unwoen champions u can se she isn’t play Abel. So she probably won’t be a player abel yet
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,222 ★★★

This is probable, but I hope it doesn't happen. If she's behind a paywall I will die inside.

yea I hope it isn't just a pay wall. I see them doing a weekend deal and then in a week or two she is in the crystal store and has her own featured
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 2,018 ★★★★★
    She will most likely be a trophy champ who’s a tie-in with WandaVision. But imagine if she’s in the 5* featured. How much chaos that would cause

She will most likely be a trophy champ who’s a tie-in with WandaVision. But imagine if she’s in the 5* featured. How much chaos that would cause

I could really see that though.

I can already see the thumbnail:

FIRST TO GET NEW CHAMP CEO 100000% CONFIRMED
    lol
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 366 ★★★
    edited January 12

How much chaos that would cause

I mean, that is kind of her thing
  • Speedro420Speedro420 Posts: 803 ★★★

I can already see the thumbnail:

FIRST TO GET NEW CHAMP CEO 100000% CONFIRMED
    I love whale openings when they finally get the champ they are like omg I’ve waited like 3 weeks to get that champ. Most wanted ever. I’m over here like I may get the 3 star in a year if I’m lucky.
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 574 ★★★
    I'm not sure why folks think she will be tied to Wandavision. Is it just cause she's a version of Scarlet Witch? Cause this champ is absolutely nothing to do with the MCU in any way at all....