**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Scarlet Witch Sigil release date

Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
So I have a theory that we will be getting a bundle or deal in the store for her this Friday as that is when WandaVision drops. The reason I believe it will is that originally WandaVision was suppose to come out in December and Scarlet Witch Sigil I think was gonna come out when the show came out but that of course never happened so I believe we will get Scarlet Witch Sigil January 15th when WandaVision drops.

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★

So I have a theory that we will be getting a bundle or deal in the store for her this Friday as that is when WandaVision drops. The reason I believe it will is that originally WandaVision was suppose to come out in December and Scarlet Witch Sigil I think was gonna come out when the show came out but that of course never happened so I believe we will get Scarlet Witch Sigil January 15th when WandaVision drops.

If u go in the unwoen champions u can se she isn’t play Abel. So she probably won’t be a player abel yet
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

This is probable, but I hope it doesn't happen. If she's behind a paywall I will die inside.

as will I.

Think she’ll drop in February or March because of spoilers or something
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    Gamer said:

If u go in the unwoen champions u can se she isn’t play Abel. So she probably won’t be a player abel yet
    yeah, you can't even view her in champs so I highly doubt that she would be playable or obtainable in any way in January
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★

This is probable, but I hope it doesn't happen. If she's behind a paywall I will die inside.

yea I hope it isn't just a pay wall. I see them doing a weekend deal and then in a week or two she is in the crystal store and has her own featured
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    She will most likely be a trophy champ who’s a tie-in with WandaVision. But imagine if she’s in the 5* featured. How much chaos that would cause

She will most likely be a trophy champ who’s a tie-in with WandaVision. But imagine if she’s in the 5* featured. How much chaos that would cause

I could really see that though.

I could really see that though.
    I can already see the thumbnail:

FIRST TO GET NEW CHAMP CEO 100000% CONFIRMED
    lol
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,999 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021

How much chaos that would cause

I mean, that is kind of her thing
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    I'm not sure why folks think she will be tied to Wandavision. Is it just cause she's a version of Scarlet Witch? Cause this champ is absolutely nothing to do with the MCU in any way at all....