**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Sorcerer supreme keeps on impressing me

TheManMythLegendTheManMythLegend Posts: 5,016 ★★★★★
Back when 6.3 was introduced this was easily one of the worst fights for me, trying to build a team for the paths was one thing, but the boss requires a spesific counter and black bolt felt like a 2nd boss in the event where another more spesific counter was needed,

all these together just made it a challenge. As with anything that seems difficult at first tho, our rosters grow and we get new champions, and with the addition of Sorcerer this quest just felt like a damn breeze, i pretty much used her for every fight on the mesmerize path and then she just did so damn great against black bolt making it seem like one of the simpler fights so i ofc had to share that with you all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhvS5i6t7us

Comments

• Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,782 ★★★★★
    Great job. I got her as a 6* the other day and seriously considering R2, even though I have Symbiote Supreme at R2. And it seems that I will have a hard job deciding between the 2 for R3 eventually. They do synergize very beautifully, though...
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★

Great job. I got her as a 6* the other day and seriously considering R2, even though I have Symbiote Supreme at R2. And it seems that I will have a hard job deciding between the 2 for R3 eventually. They do synergize very beautifully, though...

That shouldn’t even be a concern, syms fine at r2, amd too niche for r3.

The real question is who deserves it more , Sorcerer or Claire as I can see them both fighting for spot 2
  • AstoundsAstounds Posts: 323 ★★
    Wish I had mine for my initial completion of Act 6. I use mine everywhere if I can. I love watching the regen on block especially against Apoc in AQ, he chunks 40 percent and you heal it right back up. Just so much utility in her kit, one of my favorites.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    Any aol fights coming? Symb easily gets solos in mystic-friendly fights as r5 5*, and I haven't seen kali doing smsth like that. I mean, you can spam slow probably, but would it be any close dps-wise with r3 6*?
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    yeah she is a god
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    I have her as a 6*, the only reason im not r2ing her rn is cuz I have Claire at 5/65
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Grean said:

I have her as a 6*, the only reason im not r2ing her rn is cuz I have Claire at 5/65

I would defo r2 her. They do pretty different things, both of which are useful, and I'm happy to have both r5 with a smaller roster than a lot of these bigger guys
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★

Grean said:

Sorcerer although I can’t use her properly is a mile ahead of Claire. Never got the hype for Claire at all, and seems like some of my friends don’t see it either
    Really? Triple immunities, healing, power drain, nullify, power gain, and great damage, and a built in death immunity in her sig ability
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★

Grean said:

Sorcerer although I can’t use her properly is a mile ahead of Claire. Never got the hype for Claire at all, and seems like some of my friends don’t see it either
    Claire is my favourite champ and is a mile ahead of ss.

Crcrcrc said:

Grean said:

Really? Triple immunities, healing, power drain, nullify, power gain, and great damage, and a built in death immunity in her sig ability
    Sorcerers healing and power gain when used correctly is awesome. A very sustainable champ when it all goes right. Also, Sorcerers damage when ramped up is MUCH better.
    She may not have immunities, but she also has different utilities that Claire has and I feel an overall better champs
    No, she's not. Claire can literally spam sp3s in ideal conditions, and has much higher overall damage. Sorcerer has less sustainability as well, because her regeneration on block doesn't heal her past the damage taken, and Claire can heal as much as she wants

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Grean said:

Sorcerers healing and power gain when used correctly is awesome. A very sustainable champ when it all goes right. Also, Sorcerers damage when ramped up is MUCH better.
    She may not have immunities, but she also has different utilities that Claire has and I feel an overall better champs
    No, she's not. Claire can literally spam sp3s in ideal conditions, and has much higher overall damage. Sorcerer has less sustainability as well, because her regeneration on block doesn't heal her past the damage taken, and Claire can heal as much as she wants
    Well you can go for the sp3 for damage or sp2 for healing. Also, Sorcerer has higher damage if you can get around 5 armor breaks. When I got her to work, my r3 hit 6.5K mediums. her regen through block makes her more sustainable then claire having to decide sp2 or sp3 spamming. With sorcerer, you get more damage regen and utility
    Sp2 also does incredible damage and can be cycled with MD. My r4 5* Claire consistently hits 2.5k mediums without any buffs or boosts too, and she's suicide friendly.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,136 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Grean said:

This isn't exactly correct - the regen buffs SS gets can stack , so if you have several you can heal past the 70%. Added to that if you have willpower she can go from say 40% to 100% after taking a few combos on block.
  • AGYAATAGYAAT Posts: 210
    Claire is really over appreciated champ, I don't run suicides and her damage output is very lame, since I r5 mine I found only 2 use of her in higher content where she is my top choice most of the time,
    1) caviler MQ mystic path
    2) you need one of her immunity against heavy buff opponent (this is her true power because no one has that ability)

my 6* r2 Sorcerer supreme on other side is my top choice in most content, don't wanna explain why, because if you have her as 6* or 5* then you already know why she is awesome and if you don't (or haven't tested her yet in end game content) then you will keep hailing for bwcv and won't listen anything (just go and try her in end game content specially against non mystic friendly matchups)

There is anyone who has both character at higher level like me and feels bwcv is better for everyday content or better then ss??(without suicides because everyone knows ss is like usable on suicides & bwcv is one of the best option for suicide ) Also explain your point if you have any

• Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★

@Xmas-Monke also. Answer me on line dammit :cry:

Aired g