**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is Wolverine 5* in the basic pool now that the last feat is over?

SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★

Comments

• Options
    ILLUSION8ILLUSION8 Posts: 243
    i dont ebelieve so, but i may be wrong. i think he is going to be more of an exclusive champ, available in incursions crystals and featureds every so often
  • Options
    SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    Meh
  • Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    none of the classic old champs were added to the basics. electro, thor, wolvi, strange, etc. they are "rare" 5*
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    He’s not
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★

none of the classic old champs were added to the basics. electro, thor, wolvi, strange, etc. they are "rare" 5*

I’ve had electro a long time and I have no idea where he came from.
  • Options
    Xva23Xva23 Posts: 500 ★★★
    LOL, NAW
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,549 ★★★★★
    Appears to be incursion crystal only.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★
    Why are they considered "rare" 5* but available in regular 6*???

I got strange in regular 6* crystal and I believe gamora is available also.
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★

I have a 5* Electro and I’m pretty sure I got him from the basic crystal.
    In my opinion that mentality of keeping rare some old champs, as 5*s or 6*s is just annoying.
    We have trophy champs, to serve the rare champ purpose.
    It’s time the 5* and 6* basic pool to be filled with all up to July ‘20 released champs.
    That includes 6* Blade Scarlet Witch Medusa Magic Voodoo and many others, that would improve the quality of 6* basic pool.
    The statement of “too OP” and “game breakers” is just stupid at this point, especially when people can have a 6* r3 sig200 Ghost and make fun of nearly any content.
  • Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    TyEdge said:

I’ve had electro a long time and I have no idea where he came from.
    i got black widow duped from 2 featureds lol
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★
    Greekhit said:

I have a 5* Electro and I’m pretty sure I got him from the basic crystal.
    In my opinion that mentality of keeping rare some old champs, as 5*s or 6*s is just annoying.
    We have trophy champs, to serve the rare champ purpose.
    It’s time the 5* and 6* basic pool to be filled with all up to July ‘20 released champs.
    That includes 6* Blade Scarlet Witch Medusa Magic Voodoo and many others, that would improve the quality of 6* basic pool.
    Theo statement of “too OP” and “game breakers” is just stupid at this point, especially when people can have a 6* r3 sig200 Ghost and make fun of nearly any content.
    No elletro is not in the basice
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,387 ★★★★★
    doctorb said:

Why are they considered "rare" 5* but available in regular 6*???

I got strange in regular 6* crystal and I believe gamora is available also.

There considered rare as they show up time to time in featureds or incursion crystals only but not always and not in basics as of yet as of 6s there not as they were added as 6s and kabam wants to make some 5s rare and probs be same with 6s soon where u will see them here and there only and not be in basics