**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can we get 6* duel class crystals please

Tod919Tod919 Posts: 31
edited January 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
So the last 10 6* champ I have gotten have been completely useless. I’m throne breaker and have around 30 6* champs and all my good ones (I have 2 good ones) need an awakening. 6* champs are harder to get then 5* champs so why isn’t there more way to get the 6* champs your chasing like adding a 6* duel class crystal any thoughts on this?
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Tod919 said:

So the last 10 6* champ I have gotten have been completely useless. I’m throne breaker and have around 30 6* champs and all my good ones (I have 2 good ones) need an awakening. 6* champs are harder to get then 5* champs so why isn’t there more way to get the 6* champs your chasing like adding a 6* duel class crystal any thoughts on this?

They'll add it eventually, but right now targeting specific 6* champs outside of featured crystals is semi detrimental to the overall longevity of the game from Kabams perspective. There's no carrot to chase if you get what you want quicker.