Who should be the Cosmic Apocalypse

I know some people think it might be Odin, but I actually think it should be Knull. And here’s why, Knull is the king of symboites, and Symboites enhance the host (kind of like the Horseman ability), Odin has nothing in the comics like that, that would make sense. Just wondering who do you think should be the cosmic Apocalypse, Odin, Knull, or someone else

Who should be the Cosmic Apocalypse 42 votes

Odin
47%
BigPoppaCBONEAssumedNameredsoxpatsfan89Raichu626Grootman1294Denzel116Xva23X_Factor_AgentEtjamaThicco_ModeMughal50XJohnyBoyBen_15455AdokTheLegionMasterSWORD78NewlinstheoryBlackTuranCoolguy1235589Barani7da 20 votes
Knull
40%
16wegnerkLmaoJakearoundAstoundsFabwiziBuffBeastVictorDAnother_NameJragonMaster170SaltE_Wenis69CrcrcrcPrimerprime5GardenerJoshKosh557FrankbobmanLight7Aroseinbloom 17 votes
Someone else (tell who)
11%
Ksp_2099Thoye3TheMailmannKRoNX1Wolviman1 5 votes

Comments

• GardenerGardener Posts: 1,350 ★★★
    Knull
    Knull for symbiods, Odin for his children and Galactus for his heralds
  • Psychic_2002Psychic_2002 Posts: 148
    edited January 14
    But there should only be champion like Apocalypse for each class, so Knull should include all comics and symboites, maybe #spiderverse instead of cosmics (since all symboites are cosmic already except for Symboite Supreme).
  • Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 305 ★★
    Knull
    Either Knull or an Eternal for the entire Cosmic class, Codex only for Symbiotes (basically Knull/Eternal: Apocalypse :: Codex: White Mags)
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 324 ★★
    Someone else (tell who)
    Captain universe
  • AdokAdok Posts: 185
    Odin
    Wdym Odin has nothing to power them up with? He has the Odinforce.
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 324 ★★
    Someone else (tell who)
    Adok said:

Odin force cannot be shared
  • I'd rather them be the cosmic them
  • Xva23Xva23 Posts: 272 ★★
    Odin
    KRoNX1 said:

Adok said:

Odin force cannot be shared
    I selected before I saw this, so I guess I'll go with knull,lol
  • BombyoBombyo Posts: 2

But there should only be champion like Apocalypse for each class, so Knull should include all comics and symboites, maybe #spiderverse instead of cosmics (since all symboites are cosmic already except for Symboite Supreme).

*Sad Agent Venom noises*