**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

WandaVision Discussion Thread [Spoilers]

SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
edited February 2021 in General Discussion
As suggested by @Ya_Boi_28 (probably so I would stop commenting on the meme thread) here is the WandaVision Discussion Thread! (Patent Pending)

Leave your thoughts/theories/ideas/whatever about the show down below, and hopefully when it comes out we can all talk about each episode as well.

In case you haven’t seen the trailer, here it is:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sj9J2ecsSpo
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Giodood_1 said:

Giodood_1 said:

i know it’s supposed to be weird and different but it looks boring imo. still gonna watch it tho

Boring how?
    well they didn’t really show much that interested me but there is some good stuff in there
    I think the sitcom aspect could be really fun, and it’s what I’m looking forward to the most. It’s just seems a lot different than the Marvel Formula, and I’m all here for it
    Unio77 said:

By the end of the series we are probably going to have Wanda bring quicksilver and vision back (either through her reality magic or he can just be rebuilt in wakanda).

She was also end the show with greater control over her power allowing her to manifest her win kids and bring them to reality

i kinda don’t want quicksilver back
  • Had thought of making a thread last night after seeing commercial on Emmy's to.

But add “POTENTIAL SPOILERS” to Title please.
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,521 ★★★★★

Unio77 said:

By the end of the series we are probably going to have Wanda bring quicksilver and vision back (either through her reality magic or he can just be rebuilt in wakanda).

She was also end the show with greater control over her power allowing her to manifest her win kids and bring them to reality

Why?

I'm sure they can change his character here and there and use the excuse that since Wanda brought him back, some aspects of his personality have changed.
  • Too bad it's gonna require yet another subscription (Disney +) in order to watch these.
    Not just the Wanda one, but others that are mentioned online along the same vein.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020

Too bad it's gonna require yet another subscription (Disney +) in order to watch these.
    Not just the Wanda one, but others that are mentioned online along the same vein.

I cancelled my Netflix sub after they cancelled the Marvel shows and Voltron: Legendary Defender ended and opted to use other means to watch the 2 other shows Netflix had the UK/international rights to and then promptly subbed to D+ for The Mandalorian, the Marvel shows and the future SW shows and plus, I can watch the old cartoons like 'X-Men', 'Spider-Man' from the 90s and the one from the 80s I never saw or other Disney stuff on there, so I'm good.

As for this: I'm intrigued and up for it.

Too bad it's gonna require yet another subscription (Disney +) in order to watch these.

I cancelled my Netflix sub after they cancelled the Marvel shows and Voltron: Legendary Defender ended and opted to use other means to watch the 2 other shows Netflix had the UK/international rights to and then promptly subbed to D+ for The Mandalorian, the Marvel shows and the future SW shows and plus, I can watch the old cartoons like 'X-Men', 'Spider-Man' from the 90s and the one from the 80s I never saw or other Disney stuff on there, so I'm good.

That Voltron ending was something else huh

Had thought of making a thread last night after seeing commercial on Emmy's to.

But add “POTENTIAL SPOILERS” to Title please.

it’s too late... can a mod do that?
    Unio77 said:

Unio77 said:

Why?

I'm sure they can change his character here and there and use the excuse that since Wanda brought him back, some aspects of his personality have changed.
    I would like for people to actually stay dead
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

Unio77 said:

I don’t want QS back PERMANENTLY. I wouldn’t mind her creating him in her pocket universe so long as she can’t bring him into the real world. Could be an interesting way for her to develop as a character.

Unio77 said:

I don’t want QS back PERMANENTLY. I wouldn’t mind her creating him in her pocket universe so long as she can’t bring him into the real world. Could be an interesting way for her to develop as a character.
    i just want him to stay dead, since most deaths aren’t permanent in the MCU
  • GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 471 ★★★
    Imagine these versions of Vision and Scarlet Witch in MCOC. That would be trippy.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★

Unio77 said:

i just want him to stay dead, since most deaths aren’t permanent in the MCU
    Loki is already coming back too. Next the black order and ultron will come from dr strange 2 back to life from another universe in the multiverse. I revealed the plot for you now lol
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    Looks very interesting. Lots of possible roads to go down. Yeah its looking... different, but the good type of different.

Too many theories to get in to
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,521 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020

That Voltron ending was something else huh
    Don't get me started on that ending. I got ******* ******
  • Has the look and feel of the old show “Bewitched”. Could they also play off of the fact that there were 2 different “Darren's” in that show ?
    And the Mom from “That 70’s Show” (doing her same persona) fits in well with the Trailer too.

Also, seems to have been initially Teased during the Super Bowl in Feb, but I don’t ever recall seeing a Teaser for it then.