**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Blocking champions on AQ/AW

Before the Cavalier difficulty, before the 6th act, where there was no requirement for champions, you could upgrade the top champions and play at any time.

There are certain champions needed everywhere right now. In Variants, in Act 6, in monthly Cavalier. And if the champion is on AQ/AW, that's it, you're standing. You can't play.

Champions cannot be unlocked even for units.

@Kabam Miike , do you think this is right?

Comments

• Options
    DiovedDioved Posts: 36
    The blocking between AQ and AW is logical. They are alliance events. But blocking single quests? Without touching Incursions and Arena.
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    Grean said:

If you don't got the roster, then you don't do the content

I have a wide roster of champions. Cavalier difficulty is not a problem.
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Dioved said:

Grean said:

If you don't got the roster, then you don't do the content

I have a wide roster of champions. Cavalier difficulty is not a problem.
    Then why are you complaining?
  • Options
    Crcrcrc said:

Because even with my roster there were more than once situations when because of AQ/AW I couldn't play when it was convenient for me. Allies my level periodically have this problem.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    Dioved said:

Crcrcrc said:

Because even with my roster there were more than once situations when because of AQ/AW I couldn't play when it was convenient for me. Allies my level periodically have this problem.
    You have 30 days.. 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Options
    KeyBKeyB Posts: 36
    Wait how do you have problems on cavalier montly with this account playing plat 4 AW?
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    KeyB said:

Wait how do you have problems on cavalier montly with this account playing plat 4 AW?

Why does the game have lock champions? For players to expand roster of champions?

I've exploration 6.1 lately, exploration the Villains Variant and Mystic Variant, completion Act 7.
    And I upgraded champions in two cases: if it is a top champion, or if he is needed to complete the path.
    So I upgraded Nebula 6* to rank 2. Some would say she's a bad champion, but she helped me on two paths in 6.1.6. Now I take her on AQ while other immune champions are on defense.
    For the Villains Variant, I upgraded Magneto to rank 5. He's been a big help to me too.

The blocking of champions has gotten in the way more than once. Partly because of her, partly because of work, two months ago cavalier montly had to explore the last two days.
    Sometimes you couldn't play Variants because there was a war going on.
    Today, a friend from another BG wrote that he can't play because Doom is on AW. They delayed closing the map for some reason.
    So decided to write here again.

Many people are used to this gameplay element, but is it really necessary?
    Sometimes it gets in the way, and not only me.