**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Useless arena boost crystals

What do I do with 451 arena boost crystals? I do not play arena 2-3*, rarely play arena 3-4*. And these crystals I do not use. Maybe add an exchange possibility? Like with t4cc. Several boost crystals 3-4* for one boost crystal 5-6* ?
For me arena 4-6* is relevant. That would be useful.

Comments

• Vipul9987Vipul9987 Posts: 90
    In mcoc moat useless thing seems to be arena boost boost last for around 30 minutes but you use your champ in one you need ro refill stamina by using 15 units in 6* arena thats really ceazy
    And that boost dont work on other champ of same class you need to refreah the same one thats really stupid
    @kabam miike we should have those arena boosts worked same like other boosts which apply to all champs but for limited time
    Same way this arena boost should woek must apply to all champs of same class but for limited time that is for 5 to 10 minutes
    No matter if we get those boosts rarely but those worth more then current boosts
  • TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
    edited January 2021
    I use mine for the item use events, just like XP boosts. When they come I just fire them all off and rack up points for the alliance.