**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Vision (Age Ultron) buff coming ?

LovekLovek Posts: 216 ★★★
edited January 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Hi just need to know before buying this trash offer of wanda/vision offer. Currently this vision need to be rework or buff because +345hits for kill WS in ROL it's just crazy (some 3* can do much better). I mean 6*r2 vision tested in ROL
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    If kabam developers you are reading this thread then please while buffing/tuning/upgrading him don’t take away his current abilities i.e power drain and heal block.

I like his current abilities. Anything new is welcome but please don’t touch the current abilities
  • AstoundsAstounds Posts: 323 ★★
    I wish they would. I doubt it. But I have a 6 star duped so I could only pray.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    All we can do is hope that all of these tune-ups and updates will pay dividends for everybody whether you have them as a one-star or six star. Either way, here's hoping this year really evolves the game in more ways than one.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I’d like for them to buff his damage but I’m ranking him for utility
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,911 ★★★★★
    He doesn’t need a buff he’s a good champ his utility is awesome
  • Rouger4Rouger4 Posts: 633 ★★★
    He’s already above average
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Basing a utility power control champ's worth on WS kill hit count....

No wonder so many people here are constantly talking about tier lists, they haven't got a remote clue what they're doing or how to judge a champ themselves.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,756 ★★★★★

Basing a utility power control champ's worth on WS kill hit count....

No wonder so many people here are constantly talking about tier lists, they haven't got a remote clue what they're doing or how to judge a champ themselves.

It is true. I don't know how to gauge a champ is good or not. I depend on CCP and question answered on the forum.

Even then, it may not work because my skills are not up to mark (that is why Quake is sitting for probably 2 years plus on the bench).

Therefore, when you give advise, I will probably listen than not.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    If they were gonna give him an update it should be based around a phasing mechanic. I’d say something like Tigras miss while charging heavy. But give vision a some new buff that amplifies how much power burn damage opponents take based on how many attacks he phases throughout the fight
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    _Sham_ said:

Lovek said:

Hi just need to know before buying this trash offer of wanda/vision offer. Currently this vision need to be rework or buff because +345hits for kill WS in ROL it's just crazy (some 3* can do much better). I mean 6*r2 vision tested in ROL

I don’t see any offer, where it is ?
    You’ll have to travel back in time to when the thread was originally posted to see it.
  • The_Blue_JaguarThe_Blue_Jaguar Posts: 249 ★★
    They could even just up his power burn damage based on hit count and he’d be awesome.
  • LovekLovek Posts: 216 ★★★
    So we all are okay about his rework sould based on phasing mechanic and attak boost.
    Kabam will hear us ?
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,184 ★★★★★
    It would be cool if the two visions could be made more different in terms of attacks and such.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,066 ★★★★★
    He's made of vibranium .. at the very least he should have some type of armor mechanic like Killmonger. I like the phasing idea though and a boost in attack.