**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Increase the amount of Loyalty we can earn

The_Flash77The_Flash77 Posts: 15
edited January 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Can you guys at Kabam please increase the amount of Loyalty we can earn by helping our alliance? I mean you guys have things in the loyalty store SUPER expensive when you put it in comparison to how hard it is to earn loyalty. Helping the alliance is the only real way to earn a decent amount of Loyalty but it's fairly low 1k every 24hrs. Considering the fact that the cheapest thing in the store is usually 5k loyalty equal to 5 days of hitting the help button that's kinda a lot.
Increasing the amount to even just 2k would be so much more helpful plus it'd be larger incentive for teammates to actually got the help button!
It would also increase alliances willing to participate in the loyalty spend event because it would be easier to regain back what members lose for some points in that event.
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    You get like 4k from war every 2 days.
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★

Yeah but not everyone does war so I'm saying this suggestion as to help the whole mcoc player group as a collective not a certain groups. Everyone hits the help button, not everyone does war or grinds arenas for some measly amounts of Loyalty. The help button is the main source of Loyalty for a lot of players.

Most players play war I would think. If you want more Loyalty, just play war. There’s your extra Loyalty for an extra 6-7 fights daily.
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Yeah but not everyone does war so I'm saying this suggestion as to help the whole mcoc player group as a collective not a certain groups. Everyone hits the help button, not everyone does war or grinds arenas for some measly amounts of Loyalty. The help button is the main source of Loyalty for a lot of players.

Most players play war I would think. If you want more Loyalty, just play war. There’s your extra Loyalty for an extra 6-7 fights daily.
    Actually there's been an increasing amount of No War Alliances over the last year, more and more people are finding it Not Fun, Not Worth It, Too Stressful, or All of the Above...

Loyalty as a whole could definitely use a Revamp, give the Store a Tune Up (More Boosts, Alliance Resources like AQ/AW Potions/Revives, 6 Star Unstoppable Colossus?), that New Alliance Gamemode they were Teasing will probably give Loyalty (that'd be a good time for a Revamp), more Loyalty from AQ, maybe some more Alliance Events for doing Tasks, and anything else you could think of...
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

Crcrcrc said:

Actually there's been an increasing amount of No War Alliances over the last year, more and more people are finding it Not Fun, Not Worth It, Too Stressful, or All of the Above...

Loyalty as a whole could definitely use a Revamp, give the Store a Tune Up (More Boosts, Alliance Resources like AQ/AW Potions/Revives, 6 Star Unstoppable Colossus?), that New Alliance Gamemode they were Teasing will probably give Loyalty (that'd be a good time for a Revamp), more Loyalty from AQ, maybe some more Alliance Events for doing Tasks, and anything else you could think of...
    Oh also there's still only 1 Type of Alliance Crystal you can get... Could we get an Uncollected one at some point like the Arena Crystals did?
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    You get tons of loyalty in AW already. It easily gets to a point where it becomes an irrelevant resource, or at least a resource that you shouldn't need to worry about