**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

who should be the mutant apocalypse?

2»

Comments

• Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,338 ★★★★
    Can Apocalypse be a horseman? I know the description makes it so that he can't place the Cross-fight ability and have himself use it, but, for example, could a 5-star Apocalypse apply the Cross-fight and then a 6-star Apocalypse enters and uses it?
  • Options
    Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
    Maybe some DUD
  • Options
    FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021

FiiNCH said:

Wasn’t there that guy who was in one of the x-men films? Age of something or other?

The xmen film which has apocalypse is xmen:apocalypse. You are confusing it with age of apocalypse comic.
    Yes thank you for dissecting my highly sarcastic, tongue in cheek comment - my mistake
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    altavista said:

Can Apocalypse be a horseman? I know the description makes it so that he can't place the Cross-fight ability and have himself use it, but, for example, could a 5-star Apocalypse apply the Cross-fight and then a 6-star Apocalypse enters and uses it?

Nope, I just tried it in RoL
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★

FiiNCH said:

Wasn’t there that guy who was in one of the x-men films? Age of something or other?

The xmen film which has apocalypse is xmen:apocalypse. You are confusing it with age of apocalypse comic.

I know it's a joke. Just pointing out the fault in the details.
    That’s not how jokes work
    No. That's how I work.
    You must be fun at parties.
    I am.
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    FiiNCH said:

FiiNCH said:

Yes thank you for dissecting my highly sarcastic, tongue in cheek comment - my mistake
    You are welcome.
  • Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Apocalypse should be the mutant Apocalypse just a guess tho probably won't have much good synergies