**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6.2.5!

DönerminoDönermino Posts: 94
edited January 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I reached 6.2.5 a few days ago and now I wonder which path should I go down: the one with hela and mk is not too bad apart from gwenpool, but if I go down that path, the boss has the node with 15 hits then u need to throw a special. And abybody got tips for this and the next quest?
Here‘s my roster btw

Post edited by Kabam Dijon on

Comments

• Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★

I reached 6.2.5 a few days ago and now I wonder which path should I go down: the one with hela and mk is not too bad apart from gwenpool, but if I go down that path, the boss has the node with 15 hits then u need to throw a special. And abybody got tips for this and the next quest?
    Here‘s my roster btw

Buy a team revive for the boss and bring someone to counter the additional hurt locker node.

Void would be by far your best choice as he can reverse Mordo's power gain and deal damage while landing minimal hits on Mordo.

Even with him the fight is going to suck cause its 6.2.5
  • Options
    HedronHedron Posts: 359
    I too am stuck on 6.2.5. I am focused on path with sentinel at last and removing hurt locker link node on mordo. You can try that too.
  • Options
    Thanks, and what is whit the champion? Is r4 sym surpreme enough?
  • Options
    BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 ★★★
    I did the hurt locker path. The king groot one.
  • Options
    I have another question: at the surging vengeance gwenpool, couldn‘t you just push her over 2 bars of power and she‘ll never throw a special?
  • Options
    Rayaan_2000Rayaan_2000 Posts: 655 ★★★

I have another question: at the surging vengeance gwenpool, couldn‘t you just push her over 2 bars of power and she‘ll never throw a special?

Surging Venegance Gwenpool will always throw specials in order, (Sp1, Sp2 and Sp3), so if u push her to two bars of power after entering the fight, she will not throw that and will throw sp3 straight away, and after the sp3, she will again throw them in the same order, sp1 first, then sp2 and finally sp3

Personally, I used Killmonger for that fight, he can tank multiple special threes taking 0 damage after u bait out her sp2 and sp2 and then get your sp2 in first for the indestructible charges, when gwenpool was at 1%, he died because of the global naturally, then finished her off with any other champ
  • Options
    Faseeh said:

Just finished 6.2.5 . Now onto 6.2.6

Me too, it wasn‘t too bad w/Void
  • Options

Surging Venegance Gwenpool will always throw specials in order, (Sp1, Sp2 and Sp3), so if u push her to two bars of power after entering the fight, she will not throw that and will throw sp3 straight away, and after the sp3, she will again throw them in the same order, sp1 first, then sp2 and finally sp3

Personally, I used Killmonger for that fight, he can tank multiple special threes taking 0 damage after u bait out her sp2 and sp2 and then get your sp2 in first for the indestructible charges, when gwenpool was at 1%, he died because of the global naturally, then finished her off with any other champ
    I ended up just using OR, I died when she was at 1 hp.
  • Options
    GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    If you have quake, then use her doing parry-heavy. if you don't have her, bring storm px cuz she bypasses mordoes evade
  • Options
    Grean said:

If you have quake, then use her doing parry-heavy. if you don't have her, bring storm px cuz she bypasses mordoes evade

Thanks, just did it with Void