**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rate my 6* roster

Here is my 5* roster for reference, so you know my 6* cap is pretty useless

Rate my 6* roster 59 votes

5%
JAATKINGIryseKbammiikesux 3 votes
11%
WinstonRabangaRamOnTheLakeGinjabredMonstaFiiNCHBarryMcCaulkinerOppoRancisis 7 votes
11%
MiStaLovaThoye3Xguard77ScrubhancentennialOneGoodBoyGoldenMeow2500 7 votes
16%
1greatbeardShtickRickAssumedNameMysterioKaratemike415Etm34BuggyDClownDönerminoAroseinbloomWooptyfrickendoo 10 votes
15%
rockray2016Duke_SilverAdvMarvel2289Sarvanga1_TSR6225PapdichaatCrcrcrcYodabolt21 9 votes
15%
Moot4LifeLmaoMalreck04Adil08Steel_Ball_RunSaltE_Wenis69MrGreekTjay22Wolviman1 9 votes
11%
SungjdoctorbEwell65SSS69Ksp_2099RenaxqqRiptideAGENT_A7K 7 votes
1%
JragonMaster170 1 vote
5%
MrBanksEdwxnLight7 3 votes
5%
OGAvengerPrimerprime5KRoNX1 3 votes

Comments

• BarryMcCaulkinerBarryMcCaulkiner Posts: 178 ★★
    Why did you add your five star roster as well?
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

Why did you add your five star roster as well?

the flex
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    Ur 6 star roster is average for a regular account
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    6* cap will eventually be useful, gulk is awesome, BWDO is amazing for cav EQ, punisher and squirrel girl are cool. Others are kinda bad tho
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    CAIW unduped is so severely underrated. It's criminal to think people don't use him unless he has his dupe.
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    How people have voted this roster above 5 is beyond me
  • PapdichaatPapdichaat Posts: 86
    MrBanks said:

CAIW unduped is so severely underrated. It's criminal to think people don't use him unless he has his dupe.

I put my 5* roster there as a reference so you can see which other champs I have, that 6* cap is pretty useless because I have a maxed sig200 5* already
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★

OGAvenger said:

Not a single champ there not worth taking to r1

I'm sorry I disagree he has a couple champs that could go past r1. BWDO is awesome and she doesn't need to be awakened to be deadly and she is alot of fun to play very underrated. CAIW and GULK are solid r2 options as well
    The joke is it is literally impossible to have a champ below rank 1
  • WinstonWinston Posts: 17
    2 for 2 awaked 6*
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    BW, Gulk are certainly useful.

Punisher is actually an excellent power control champ after his buff, with 4/5 collar tech they're basically power locked when you go into overdrive. Yes, it does take a bit to get him ramped without sig or synergies, but you have a cap iw so that should help.