**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Completion event and act 7

Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
Um we don’t get points for completing paths in act 7? What gives?

Comments

• Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★

• Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    It’s so easy it’s not worth giving points for
  • Options
    BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 ★★★

Ever heard of 4.3.6 venom? :)
  • Options
    SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    Junais said:

we're talking about act seven here. 4.3.6 venom isnt hard anyways lol.
  • Options
    BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 ★★★

we're talking about act seven here. 4.3.6 venom isnt hard anyways lol.

I was talking about which we can easily complete with less energy.
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    I don't know why it is too difficult to update event objectives.
  • Options
    SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    edited January 2021

just because something is "easy" doesnt mean points shouldnt be given out. We get points for completing master eq and heroic eq, which is substantially easier than act seven. So we should definitely be given points for completing paths in act seven. Also remember that content you may find easy may be a roadblock for others, so be mindful.
  • Options

Yeah it's so easy why did they even give rewards for completing it?
  • Options
    EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Junais said:

At least that path gives some points, not a lot though.
    There’s a reason for the difference in points given for completing the short path in 4.3.6 & any other path in that quest.
    The 1st time completion event came around when 4.3.6 was released, the short path was grinded endlessly for max points.
    Maybe they feared the same thing would happen for every path in act 7?
  • Options

Junais said:

At least that path gives some points, not a lot though.
    There’s a reason for the difference in points given for completing the short path in 4.3.6 & any other path in that quest.
    The 1st time completion event came around when 4.3.6 was released, the short path was grinded endlessly for max points.
    Maybe they feared the same thing would happen for every path in act 7?
    There is no short path in act 7.
  • Options
    IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,247 ★★★★
    I think he means act 4.3.6 is the easiest completion because it's only one fight and well, it's act 4. So even if you follow his logic, not giving points for act 7 because it's "too easy" is wrong.

But that's besides the question I'm sure he's just trolling or joking, it should count towards completion.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

16 lanes in act 7 during this completion event. @Kabam Miike really need to look into this, it’s unacceptable that I wasn’t able to provide for my alliance. We shouldn’t have to double dip just for points while clearing content.
  • Options
    Destroyer123Destroyer123 Posts: 368 ★★
    Should give the same points as act 1
    As this is book 2 act 1 atm
    :)
  • Options

just because something is "easy" doesnt mean points shouldnt be given out. We get points for completing master eq and heroic eq, which is substantially easier than act seven. So we should definitely be given points for completing paths in act seven. Also remember that content you may find easy may be a roadblock for others, so be mindful.
    roadblock? to do act 7 you need to complete act 6, and even though act 6 has been nerfed into the ground its still way way harder then act 7, so it's not possible to be roadblocked
  • Options

roadblock? to do act 7 you need to complete act 6, and even though act 6 has been nerfed into the ground its still way way harder then act 7, so it's not possible to be roadblocked
    Are you actually trying to advocate for no points for act 7 lanes towards completion? Smh
  • Options
    Jaded said:

Are you actually trying to advocate for no points for act 7 lanes towards completion? Smh
    no it was just a joke, but the reply to it was so absurd i had to reply back haha
  • Options

Jaded said:

no it was just a joke, but the reply to it was so absurd i had to reply back haha
    👍 I didn’t think so, just checking.