**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 7 : book 2 legend run

Dear kabam ,
When legend run for book 2 / act 7 out ?
I think the list of legends run ussualy only take a week from last legends run date...

Thanks

Comments

• gp87gp87 Posts: 325 ★★★
    We are already at two weeks
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    calm your tits.. they been working on a bunch of other stuff.. like trying to get the game working.. most of the time..
  • Hey everybody,

Unfortunately, we've got a longer than usual wait for these this time. We're taking extra precautions, and with the change to the method we use for calculating winning times, we're looking at early to mid February to have these out, if nothing comes up. That time is subject to change though.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Hey everybody,

Unfortunately, we've got a longer than usual wait for these this time. We're taking extra precautions, and with the change to the method we use for calculating winning times, we're looking at early to mid February to have these out, if nothing comes up. That time is subject to change though.

@Kabam Miike extra precautions in what sense?
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

Lvernon15 said:

Hey everybody,

@Kabam Miike extra precautions in what sense?
    I wonder if they're looking into potential merc accounts that may have run it. I've never been in contention for a Legends run, so while the overall wait doesn't affect me in the slightest, if they're looking deeper into any foul play I can only respect the extended wait.
    Yeah, I really hope they are, went for my first ever legends run with 7.1 and would be extremely angry if I get knocked out by mercs
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★

Hey everybody,

Any news concerning the results ?
  • Kuzuri_1832Kuzuri_1832 Posts: 203
    Stellar said:

Hey everybody,

Any news concerning the results ?
    I assume the results will be announced on Feb 19th (Next Fri).