**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6.2 help

HedronHedron Posts: 359
edited January 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Right now I am on the last quest of 6.2.
My I am going for completion wiyh straight path removing all linked nodes from boss. The problematic fights in the way are Magik (100% power gain) and Void (unblockable finale).
Given is my top roster to choose from.

She hulk and CAIW will be on the team anyways. Was thinking of taking ghost with wasp and hood but if she can handle magik?
Any other help would be appreciated.
Post edited by Kabam Dijon on

Comments

• Destroyer123Destroyer123 Posts: 368 ★★
    Build aegon on hype and iceman think there’s a blade before the void fights too? Been awhile but a ramped aegon would Erich void right before he goes to the finale stage. Pop an sp3 for that long stun and just go ham.

Magic magic gut get dicey pre fight torch maybe?
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    I find hyperion to be a good void counter due to his 5 hit heavies.
    You should try to zurg magik down with torch prefight.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Ghost with Wasp and Hood can take Magik and Hyperion is good for Void. Additionally, you can use Aegon too, just build him up on one of the easier fights as at 100+ combo, each crit will anyways purify a debuff.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Ya, I tried using Cap IW at r4 against the Champion when I was doing my progression run and cap has a bit of a hard time out damaging the regen after a point.
  • Destroyer123Destroyer123 Posts: 368 ★★
    He said he had shehulk for the boss that works decently well
  • HedronHedron Posts: 359

Do you have a strong mystic for the boss? Cap works but isnt ideal

Go

Do you have a strong mystic for the boss? Cap works but isnt ideal

Going for boss with she hulk. Maybe cap for last 10%.
  • HedronHedron Posts: 359
    I think I am going wity aegon strategy. Ghost strategy if aegon didnt worked. Thanks for the help guys. Really appreciated