**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Apocalypse can solo abyss thing (video)

Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
edited January 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Also just FYI, this isn’t really the best option in terms of doing a proper abyss run, don’t think he could solo without all the extra attack from synergies and having mutants on the team, however it does show his damage per hit potential, and although he may not be an ideal lane clearer, he can still be a fun champ to play around with in abyss
  • magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Also just FYI, this isn’t really the best option in terms of doing a proper abyss run, don’t think he could solo without all the extra attack from synergies and having mutants on the team, however it does show his damage per hit potential, and although he may not be an ideal lane clearer, he can still be a fun champ to play around with in abyss

Throw in the stryfe synergy and I could definitely see him soloing other fights.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Lvernon15 said:

Throw in the stryfe synergy and I could definitely see him soloing other fights.
    Yeah, I’m probably going for 5* stryfe in arena so will definitely be testing him out with the synergy assuming I get him
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Yeah, I’m probably going for 5* stryfe in arena so will definitely be testing him out with the synergy assuming I get him
    you should make a post ala rockypantherx after the grind
  • Thanks for sharing @Lvernon15!