**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What are the basic essentials before going for the collector?

wlwlwlwl Posts: 6
edited January 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I've been contemplating on wether to go against the collector now or not, with r5 duped max sig 4* doom as my top champion, a duped r5 ghost also a 4*, a 5* r3 havok, a 4* r4 sunspot...these are my top 5 champions. should i go for it?
p.s. i'm already kinda stuck in 5.2.2, final boss (hood) always kills me.
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    You should be fine if you are good with Ghost and have 400 or so units
  • wlwlwlwl Posts: 6
    Crcrcrc said:

You should be fine if you are good with Ghost and have 400 or so units

So you think ghost is a good matchup against the collector?
    edited January 2021

Can you please post your entire roster? That would make things easier.

these are the first couple of rows in my roster

• EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    Rank up that 4* Starky. Between him, Ghost and Doom, these three will all help you take down collector:

- Doom if you figure his rotation so u can constantly take away power from the collector so he cant fire his specials as often.

- Ghost if you learn her playstyle so you can phase through the collector's specials.

-Starky cuz he'll evade specials
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    I found Claire-Voyent to be very effective against the collector. Nullifying his various buffs and all that.

But since you don’t have her; I suggest you have in your inventory the max amount of potions and revives. Health and attack boosts are not a bad thing to have and use as well.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    You can definitely get uncollected with your roster. Learn how to play ghost well and you can cruise through masochism and bane which are the hardest nodes to deal with leading to uncollected. My suggestion for that hood fight is play it slow and bait out his sp1.
    Wow guys thanks a lot, all that is very very helpful, definitely ranking up spidey, and yes i know doom's rotation i love using him...thank you all guys!!
    i'm now in the masochism quest 5.2.4 and it's already driving me crazy guys
    edited January 2021
    i ranked up spidey, should i awaken him using the awakening gem in the side quest too if i can get it?
    and does he need a high sig level?
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,755 ★★★★★
    @wlwl said:

I've been contemplating on wether to go against the collector now or not,

You need to up intercepting skill.
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    1.basic mastery setup-precision,cruelty,block prof,stupefy,salve etc maxed out.
    2.basic intercepting skills-keep in mind that intercepting is a do or die situation(like if u have left with 10% or low)only then u should intercept,and keep in mind,that the opponent doesn't have a bar of power,when u are intercepting.
    3.Try doing reparry,can help a lot in some situations.
    4.practice dexing sps in arenas.
    5.bring power control champs,bring mags up,quake will help,Domino will also help,doom is great,also bring sparky he's great for act 5,hulkbuster can also help