**RESOLVED ISSUE WITH SIDE QUEST KEYS**
The game team has resolved this issue. Keys will be distributed via in-game messages and the quest timer will be extended.
More information and timeline here.
*This includes currently unclaimable keys as well*
**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Rank up for act 7 exploration

Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
So I am doing act 7 exploration right now. I came around paths which I think I can't handle without ranking up some of my lower ranked champs.
I analysed and found that I had the choice to rank up between two champs:
Corvus and void.
I need Corvus for the invade path and cosmic fracture path in 7.1.1, mix master path in 7.1.2.
I need void for vivified path in 7.1.2, power sting path in 7.1.3 and eat crow path in 7.1.6.
It came out 3:3. Now i am confused.
Now here is my roster:

I would like to hear your suggestions on who to rank up and also if you think I can do the said paths with the champs I already have then please advice me.

Rank up for act 7 exploration 21 votes

Corvus
38%
Lvernon15Manav_preet0808JokepoolEtjamaThicco_ModeNewWorldavenge_123TheBoogyMan 8 votes
Void
61%
SnizzbarLewisTheLlamaWarBros23BrokenDarkDuelistBonzodavidPrakhar_82SaltE_Wenis69Will3808ShaqatacBarani7datofuシIllusion0410 13 votes

Comments

• BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    Void
    The healthpools are way to big for corvus (especially if you dont run suicides)
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★

The healthpools are way to big for corvus (especially if you dont run suicides)

I will boost up. I need his utility for the fights in the path. Damage is not the problem.
    Ok so I am not getting any insights from the people who have done act 7 so I might have to narrow it down to the problem fights.
    For corvus:
    First off the whole invade path. I need Corvus for the whole path. I have tried masacre but not really that impressed.

Then comes the cosmic fracture mysterio who I cannot defeat with hyperion due to his stupid A.I. Also there is emma frost on this path.

Then mix master emma frost. Very tough fight with hyperion. I can retry it but I am scared.

For void:

The whole Vivified path and power sting path. I need void for it.

Eat crow doom as quaking him is not a very good experience.

If I can do it with the champs that I already have at r5 then please suggest the strategy.

• SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,138 ★★★★★
    Void
    I'm only here because of the Red Magneto nerf
    Snizzbar said:

I'm only here because of the Red Magneto nerf

I will also nerf something when I need help next time.