**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rank up for act 7 exploration

Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
So I am doing act 7 exploration right now. I came around paths which I think I can't handle without ranking up some of my lower ranked champs.
I analysed and found that I had the choice to rank up between two champs:
Corvus and void.
I need Corvus for the invade path and cosmic fracture path in 7.1.1, mix master path in 7.1.2.
I need void for vivified path in 7.1.2, power sting path in 7.1.3 and eat crow path in 7.1.6.
It came out 3:3. Now i am confused.
Now here is my roster:

I would like to hear your suggestions on who to rank up and also if you think I can do the said paths with the champs I already have then please advice me.

Rank up for act 7 exploration 21 votes

Corvus
38%
Lvernon15Manav_preet0808JokepoolEtjamaThicco_ModeNewWorldavenge_123TheBoogyMan 8 votes
Void
61%
SnizzbarLewisTheLlamaWarBros23BrokenDarkDuelistBonzodavidPrakhar_82SaltE_Wenis69Will3808ShaqatacBarani7datofuシIllusion0410 13 votes

Comments

• BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    Void
    The healthpools are way to big for corvus (especially if you dont run suicides)
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★

The healthpools are way to big for corvus (especially if you dont run suicides)

I will boost up. I need his utility for the fights in the path. Damage is not the problem.
    Ok so I am not getting any insights from the people who have done act 7 so I might have to narrow it down to the problem fights.
    For corvus:
    First off the whole invade path. I need Corvus for the whole path. I have tried masacre but not really that impressed.

Then comes the cosmic fracture mysterio who I cannot defeat with hyperion due to his stupid A.I. Also there is emma frost on this path.

Then mix master emma frost. Very tough fight with hyperion. I can retry it but I am scared.

For void:

The whole Vivified path and power sting path. I need void for it.

Eat crow doom as quaking him is not a very good experience.

If I can do it with the champs that I already have at r5 then please suggest the strategy.

• SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    Void
    I'm only here because of the Red Magneto nerf
    Snizzbar said:

I'm only here because of the Red Magneto nerf

I will also nerf something when I need help next time.