**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Night Thrasher Fury Bug

Night thrasher is not properly gaining his furies as normal.

In the past you just had to inflict a taunt debuff ONCE, then you can gain up to 10 furies by using skateboard attacks. You could gain the furies even after the taunt fell off.

Now, he can ONLY gain the furies whilst the taunt is ACTIVE. This makes him a lot less consistent in various matchups: against enemies with debuff resistance (shrug off/ reduced duration), nullify abilities and stun immune matchups where it becomes a lot harder to use heavy attacks and trigger the taunt.

Was this change intended? Because now his abilities matchup with his description, but that wasn't the case before. Haven't seen anybody talking about it, but I feel it might be related to the recent Aegon bug?

Any traction on this thread would be appreciated as he is one of my most used 5*s, and my only sig 200 one at that; the bug pretty much forces me to choose nick fury over him in most situations.

Comments

• Options
    cs89518cs89518 Posts: 23
    I posted a similar thread a couple weeks ago, but it didn't seem to gain any traction, so I've tried again
  • Options
    BuffaloDankBuffaloDank Posts: 2
    Yeah would love an update on this, how was last thread ignored.
  • Options
    te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    that is how he is supposed to work and how it was working when he was released. simply some months ago (a think even a year ago) an update went out and NT was bugged in the way that you describe, then kabam fixed him in december. It's not a bug, but a bug fix ^_^

and trust me, i had him has my first duped 4* on my alt account almost two years ago and used him a lot, and he wasn't able to gain furies without the opponent having an active taunt debuff on him ^_^
  • Options
    cs89518cs89518 Posts: 23
    So he was bugged for over a year, and they decided to 'fix' the bug without saying anything? At least mentioning it would make more likely to accept it, even if it means one of my favourite champs is a lot weaker.