**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Don’t you think Cavalier players needs more 4* shards for ISO.

LordabckLordabck Posts: 297 ★★★
edited January 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
There is huge scarcity of ISO for cavalier, i myself have wait for ISO so much that upgrading champ becomes very hard. If certain type of content is available where we can find more 4* shards then problem will be solved. We don’t even need 4* champs we only need shards which we get from dupping them.
More 4* shards should be available with new cavalier difficulty.

Don’t you think Cavalier players needs more 4* shards for ISO. 35 votes

Agree
42%
LewisTheLlamaLuke9523Des99DonDudu2809Sarvanga1_TwistedTalentzodishika123AmnetiesScrubhanThe_Sentry06BlackTuranGeralt_123BiscuitKhanBarani7daSou123 15 votes
Somewhat agree
22%
Raichu626shadow_lurker22Colonaut123FenicoRenaxqqGiulioVentu99centennialXanatos 8 votes
No
17%
AzKicker316DemonzfyreJimmyBX_Factor_AgentLordSmasherErik_Killmonger1001 6 votes
We really need Iso
14%
LordabckTitoBandito187_Sham_No_oneukElwind 5 votes
Improve PHC drop rate
2%
Invicta_Hellion 1 vote
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,018 ★★★★★
    No
    I think Cav players need to stop complaining.
  • Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 849 ★★★★
    If you learned the concept of budgeting, you wouldn’t have such a problem.
  • LordabckLordabck Posts: 297 ★★★
    We really need Iso
    What kind of budgeting, amount of iso needed is insane. Have even maxed out 5* champ or R2 6* champ. I need cavalier players suggestion not uncollected.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,018 ★★★★★
    No
    Lordabck said:

What kind of budgeting, amount of iso needed is insane. Have even maxed out 5* champ or R2 6* champ. I need cavalier players suggestion not uncollected.

I have 5 R3 6*'s and 31 R5 5*'s. I'm Thronebreaker.
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    We really need Iso
    I'm TB too and I'd like more iso.

Same guys who say no to everything else cause they're super awesome at this game, so we can ignore them and continue to submit positive feedback for the rest of the normal people.

Plain and simple, kabam has not added iso into the game to balance out 5* and then again they did nothing to balance out 6*. Is this true or not - simple yes or no is all that's needed. Has kabam added more iso for dupes when they added 5*? Did they add more iso for dupes when they added 6*? Did they add more iso in general content such as monthly EQ or story quest? The truthful answer to all 3 is no, and that's not up for debate.

Did they raise the amount of iso needed to level and rank a 5* compared to a 4*? Yes, by quite a bit. Did they raise the amount of iso needed to level and rank a 6* compared to a 5*? Yes, by quite a bit.

So, in truth, they have not added more iso into the game in the last 3 years with the forward progression of the increased champ ratings, but rhey did make the requirement for needing iso significantly higher 2 times in the same span and that is also a factual statement.

As a result, the iso requirement is completely lopsided to the iso accumulation based on the game design.

Budgeting is not the issue.

Kabam is dropping 5*, 6* and rankup gems in our laps with new content and variants but not giving more iso to allow us to rank a proportional a amount of them.

Sure, we can budget, but if we do all the regular content each month and get on average 10 x 5* and 2-3 x 6* and have rankup gems gathering dust, it's not crazy to want to be able to at least level the 6*'s and rankup 1-2 5* to R4/R5 each month. Having to wait 2-3 months for 1 specific champ is stupid when so many champs are rolling into our accounts from the increased rewards.

For those that don't have iso issues... How many cav crystals are you popping cause that's the only real way to accumulate iso ar present and that isn't feasible for most players, especially when it's clear as day this is an intentional shortage, to entice people to go for the cav crystals.

Where's the road map? Where's the dev interaction on the feedback they've been hearing on this for months now? Where's the transparency on some of this stuff? I'm budgeting resources and holding back like everyone else, but it's getting to the point where I'm asking myself.... Why? Waiting for ages to take up a champ or 2 is not fun and if I have all these champs who I have to keep waiting to rank up for months in end, is this still a fun enough game to keep playing for much longer. For me, ultimately, it probably won't be much longer before I pull the plug if it remains this way. What makes this game fun is not just getting a bunch of new champs every month, bit actually being able to use some of them in a reasonable amount of time.
  • ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 650 ★★★
    Meh it's always something before I had iso and no gold. They made gold more accessible and now I have no iso. Before that never had the cats. It's a continual flow on effect. They buff what you need now and something else becomes a bottle neck. I prefer it being iso to anything else as explore all the eq difficulties and arena grind makes iso not to bad to acquire.
  • LordabckLordabck Posts: 297 ★★★
    We really need Iso

I'm TB too and I'd like more iso.

Same guys who say no to everything else cause they're super awesome at this game, so we can ignore them and continue to submit positive feedback for the rest of the normal people.

Plain and simple, kabam has not added iso into the game to balance out 5* and then again they did nothing to balance out 6*. Is this true or not - simple yes or no is all that's needed. Has kabam added more iso for dupes when they added 5*? Did they add more iso for dupes when they added 6*? Did they add more iso in general content such as monthly EQ or story quest? The truthful answer to all 3 is no, and that's not up for debate.

Did they raise the amount of iso needed to level and rank a 5* compared to a 4*? Yes, by quite a bit. Did they raise the amount of iso needed to level and rank a 6* compared to a 5*? Yes, by quite a bit.

So, in truth, they have not added more iso into the game in the last 3 years with the forward progression of the increased champ ratings, but rhey did make the requirement for needing iso significantly higher 2 times in the same span and that is also a factual statement.

As a result, the iso requirement is completely lopsided to the iso accumulation based on the game design.

Budgeting is not the issue.

Kabam is dropping 5*, 6* and rankup gems in our laps with new content and variants but not giving more iso to allow us to rank a proportional a amount of them.

Sure, we can budget, but if we do all the regular content each month and get on average 10 x 5* and 2-3 x 6* and have rankup gems gathering dust, it's not crazy to want to be able to at least level the 6*'s and rankup 1-2 5* to R4/R5 each month. Having to wait 2-3 months for 1 specific champ is stupid when so many champs are rolling into our accounts from the increased rewards.

For those that don't have iso issues... How many cav crystals are you popping cause that's the only real way to accumulate iso ar present and that isn't feasible for most players, especially when it's clear as day this is an intentional shortage, to entice people to go for the cav crystals.

Where's the road map? Where's the dev interaction on the feedback they've been hearing on this for months now? Where's the transparency on some of this stuff? I'm budgeting resources and holding back like everyone else, but it's getting to the point where I'm asking myself.... Why? Waiting for ages to take up a champ or 2 is not fun and if I have all these champs who I have to keep waiting to rank up for months in end, is this still a fun enough game to keep playing for much longer. For me, ultimately, it probably won't be much longer before I pull the plug if it remains this way. What makes this game fun is not just getting a bunch of new champs every month, bit actually being able to use some of them in a reasonable amount of time.

I completely agree with u buddy.Hope kabam takes it seriously. They need to address this issue.