**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

so many death in AQ and War and also EQ..

Hey @kabam I understand there are issue with the game from time to time and we all understand. Its been a long time the game has been crashing and when it happens in war, AQ and EQ and we die, it really sucks that we have to spend revives and units to revive and buy potions which are not cheap. So im just curious and not fighting or arguing but wondering if we will be getting compensated for any of this? @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Miike thanks in advance for letting us no.

Comments

• AJC_1870AJC_1870 Posts: 43
    Of course we’re not gonna be compensated for lost time and fights lost due to lag, and crashing.
  • Myself and my alliance have been having a world of issues and when myself and alliance members submit a ticket regarding the issues . A tech from kabam says they have had no other submissions of any thing related to our issues at all. That's complete **** when here in the fourms page it's showing everything we've gone through and consistently going through.