**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kabammed

Urban Dictionary says:
Kabammed
Screwed over, glitched. Having been left vulnerable in a game due to poor programming, resulting in huge losses of game items, troops or other valuable game items with no compensation.

Having been screwed over and uncompensated by a game company because of bad programming or the deliberate intent of the gamemaker; seemingly to generate more revenue for that gaming company.

A situation which a gamer unexpectedly experiences losses through no fault of his own, and left uncompensated by the gamemaker
I was totally Kabammed, I came online and discovered all my troops inexplicably dead or disappeared- my game glitched.

I wrote to Customer service but they wouldnt help or compensate me. I was Kabammed!
#glitched#defrauded#ripped off#glitch ****#screwed over#uncompensated#kabamed#kabammed

Googling kabammed or kabamed comes up with a great deal of negative chatter on every social media form you can name.
Is this frustrating for you? I think that it’s pretty frustrating for us.
For a game company making as much money as you are, (last post I saw was from 2015 stating profits in the $100,000,000. range)
what do we as the gaming base for your massive profits have as far as exceptional service from you?
Food for thought.
Loraxxxx

Comments