Level 1 Revives in Loyalty Store

Crazygamer88Crazygamer88 Posts: 131 ★★
edited January 25 in Suggestions and Requests
Everything refreshing except the Level Revives in the Loyalty Store? Can we at least have it properly scheduled? Sometimes it just pops twice a week and then disappears for 3 weeks. Doing it too much and not doing at all, both are not really helping. It could be a good thing if it can be scheduled for at least once a week,
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• HughJanisoleHughJanisole Posts: 397 ★★★
    It would be nice but then people wouldn’t run out and have to spend 180 units on the lvl2. They’ll just keep it RNG based.
  • JoshKosh557JoshKosh557 Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    You can buy lvl 1 revives? or is this AW revives
  • T_O_Double27T_O_Double27 Posts: 45
    Yes they come in the loyalty store whenever they feel like popping up... it’s been a solid 3 weeks now since they were there
  • Ebony_NawEbony_Naw Posts: 1,257 ★★★★
    And now pots are available for cash... let the conspiracy theories flow lol
  • Upanddown_69Upanddown_69 Posts: 59
    Level 1 revives are basically gone for me. 4 weeks of hour reward things and none. Just gold and heals.

Not sure what’s up but they suddenly became impossible to find on any account I have. Is nobody else seeing the same thing?

• MkdemariaMkdemaria Posts: 113
    The schedule for level 1 revives in the Loyalty Store is not working for me. If I continue needing to use units to revive in AQ, I'm going to be very upset!

Please make them available on a regular schedule, like Day 1 of AQ, for example. The current random distribution is not working for me and puts me in an uncomfortable position.
  • JoshKosh557JoshKosh557 Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    I always have so many of those expiring lol
  • MkdemariaMkdemaria Posts: 113
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Lyra - Could you please provide an update? I'm ready to quit and don't have the units available to continue purchasing level 1 revives.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 1,309 ★★★★
    Mkdemaria said:

The schedule for level 1 revives in the Loyalty Store is not working for me. If I continue needing to use units to revive in AQ, I'm going to be very upset!

Please make them available on a regular schedule, like Day 1 of AQ, for example. The current random distribution is not working for me and puts me in an uncomfortable position.

Maybe you are playing for a Map you are not comfortable with that is why you're always running out of revives. Try a lower map. The higher rewards of the higher maps will of course have a cost with its difficulty in the form of resource spend for some especially if you're not an adept player. Go for a Map level you are comfortable with to reduce the cost.
  • RDMNRDMN Posts: 179 ★★
    The whole loyalty store needs an overall update imo