**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Pretty lucky with my 6* pull

VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
So I just did a 7.1 clear and pulled this guy:

And it made me feel that I’m pretty lucky with my 6* pulls. I still don’t have the champs I really wanna pull but relatively, I don’t have a really meme pull. Drax is not great but not bad, YJ is getting a buff, Green Goblin can be used on defense, Ultron isn’t in the meta anymore but still not a bad pull, I love Psylocke and she’s underrated.

I’m 60% on my Mutant T5CC right now but I’ll be fine with whatever I form as I have some decent options.

P.S. Don’t rig my Crystals, Kabam. I’ll continue to be on the Nice Club.

Comments