**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Blaze Node Bug

Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
There is currently a bug with the node Blaze in Act 7 chapter 1 quest 3. I attempted to use Hulk Ragnarok to complete this path as you suffer from a passive DOT effect but to my surprise Face Me! does not trigger for some reason. This is probably my only option for this node, if you guys could fix this that would be great!

Comments

• Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    I think hulk also doesn't work on flare and life steal. And this node is similar to them so maybe it is intended that he doesn't work for them. By the way for the blaze node champs with high sp2 damage are preferred. I used ghost and domino for that path.
  • Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★

I think hulk also doesn't work on flare and life steal. And this node is similar to them so maybe it is intended that he doesn't work for them. By the way for the blaze node champs with high sp2 damage are preferred. I used ghost and domino for that path.

That’s a sucky interaction. It is a passive debuff so it should count. Guess I’ll just have to push through it
  • Options
    No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    Yea it's because it takes off a set % of health rather than a fixed value of damage - its the same thing in map 6 aq, starburst works because the % of defenders health produces a fixed number, but the straight up 0.8% degen path doesn't - its so lame.
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★

That’s a sucky interaction. It is a passive debuff so it should count. Guess I’ll just have to push through it
    What can we do bro? Kabam hates hulk.