**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Featured or Dual Crystals

Icy000Icy000 Posts: 274 ★★
So I'm hunting for apocalypse and was wondering if is worth it going for this featured. I don't need any other champions in there. Opened three so far and got white mags, ihulk and man thing. Should i keep going featured or go for dual crystals?

Featured or Dual Crystals 21 votes

Featured
42%
Thicco_ModeGanesh10aEtherealityStark154667NuclearOrkdark_king_hyperionAroseinbloomThePredator1001Thanos1149 9 votes
Dual crystals
57%
MityAntBluestoneMegaGalacticBowTieJohnRiderofHellHera1d_of_Ga1actuscaptain_rogersking_ov_scrubscentennialGardenerSilver_GooseDanRose 12 votes

Comments

• Options
    Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    Featured
    For Endgame players: featured. For players who have less than 15-20 5 star heroes then dual class crystals only if you are after a particular champ.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Featured only if you are after one of the new champs. The current featured has a few hits and misses and IMO, the dual crystals have better value.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Featured
    well if you literally only need apoc then I think the featured has a better chance per shards used but I think the dual class has better champs overall if apoc isn't the literal only champ you want
  • Options
    GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    Dual crystals
    Duals you also have a chance of getting another OP champ like Red MAgs
  • Options
    MegaGalacticMegaGalactic Posts: 248 ★★
    Dual crystals
    Doing the same myself and will go for dual, but I’m also looking for lots of mutants, a couple of skills and dupes in both classes so.