**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ranking Gamma Mutates for New Cav EQ Science Chapter

StaphMemberStaphMember Posts: 337 ★★★
With the new changes to the Cav EQ rewarding Poison immune champions, it seems a good time to invest in any of the gamma mutates. I could potentially take 2 to 5* rank 4 or one to 5* rank 5, the question is who would be best utilized?

I have an awakening gem that I could use if necessary

Ranking Gamma Mutates for New Cav EQ Science Chapter 10 votes

She Hulk
20%
EtjamaSarvanga1_ 2 votes
Red Hulk
20%
Lvernon15JragonMaster170 2 votes
Hulk (Ragnarok)
10%
Malinmad 1 vote
Immortal Abomination (awakened sig 40)
50%
Sluggie26Ben_15455CGR2020DarkstalkerKRoNX1 5 votes

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
    iHulk best counter confirmed!
    CGR2020 said:

I don't think he has iHulk. I don't even have an Immortal A-Bomber, but I think he would be great, seeing that he can inflict poison, gains physical resistance for each poison on him, inflicts weakness on block, inflicts petrify, and with Sp.2, stacks poison really fast and converts 10 poisons into acid burn, which literally acid-washes the opponent.

I wasn’t talking about OP, just in general
    CGR2020 said:

Crcrcrc said:

CGR2020 said:

I don't think he has iHulk. I don't even have an Immortal A-Bomber, but I think he would be great, seeing that he can inflict poison, gains physical resistance for each poison on him, inflicts weakness on block, inflicts petrify, and with Sp.2, stacks poison really fast and converts 10 poisons into acid burn, which literally acid-washes the opponent.

I wasn’t talking about OP, just in general
    Oh ok. Also pls don't make fun/scold me but...
    What is OP?
    Original poster
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    Immortal Abomination (awakened sig 40)
    I dont think ibomb works for the new science node becuz he isnt actually 'immune' to poison. He just have ressitence. He wont get the additional benifit but he is still great generally though.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★
    You don't need a poison immune for that node. All you need is any Science Champ, then dex an attack to remove the poisons, which most likely will heal you if you have below 3 stacks since Science Champs have 85% poison resistance. CptIW + Skill synergy works as well. There are so many counters to the new nodes.