**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Abyss and Buffed Champs

No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
Hey, I'm trying to knock out all the yellowjacket and kingpin fights I can in act 6 exploration before their buffs and I had the horrible realisation that Yellowjacket is also in Abyss.

If I remember rightly, characters in LoL that have had buffs stayed the same, would that be the same for Abyss? I can't see any information on it but of course Punisher 2099 was buffed since Abyss came out, do folks know perhaps if that Punisher 2099 fight defender is currently the buffed version or the original version?

Comments

• Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    No_oneuk said:

Hey, I'm trying to knock out all the yellowjacket and kingpin fights I can in act 6 exploration before their buffs and I had the horrible realisation that Yellowjacket is also in Abyss.

If I remember rightly, characters in LoL that have had buffs stayed the same, would that be the same for Abyss? I can't see any information on it but of course Punisher 2099 was buffed since Abyss came out, do folks know perhaps if that Punisher 2099 fight defender is currently the buffed version or the original version?

AoL LoL and RoL champs all stay the same as their pre buff version.
  • Options
    GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    No_oneuk said:

Champs in RoL, LoL, and AoL do not get updated
  • Options
    SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    Only the animations get updated. See Colossus for example in Lol. Old abilities but new animation.

They all have "EX" before their name so the abilities wont change.
  • Options
    No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    Excellent, thanks guys!!!