**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What to do with unawakened CapIW

ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
edited January 2021 in Strategy and Tips
So I pulled him as my second 6* which is a massive improvement from Red Skull. I should be happy but all his utility is hidden in his sig ability which I probably won't get anytime soon. I still have a fairly small roster but he doesn't fill a role in it. What I need now is a good evade counter or power control champ.
So what do I do with him?

Comments

• Options
    Zan0 said:

He is still a top tier damage dealer unduped

That's the thing: I already have a lot of Damage dealers in the form of AA, Guilly, Medusa and Hyperion
  • Options
    Zan0 said:

Chikel said:

Zan0 said:

That's the thing: I already have a lot of Damage dealers in the form of AA, Guilly, Medusa and Hyperion
    And he's an unstoppable counter unduped
    I might rank him up for that. I have RG for but he's stressful to play when unawakened.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    If you can stun them he is an evade counter. Just parry heavy until you win. Also deals with Champions, Magiks (L1), and other unstoppable buffs (except Thing’s)
  • Options
    EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    I see you have him duped as 4*. Bench your 6* for the time being, concentrate on R5ing and sigging up that 5* Void, Voodoo , AA, G2099, Rulk, Red Guardian if you dupe him and can sig him up, etc ... nothing wrong with that. G2099 is a good utility/power control champ besides being also a damage dealer, so she could serve that purpose. Depending on where you're at at the story progression in game, 4* might still be of great use for you so you can concentrate on filling up your 5*/6* roster holes with 4* champs. For example , that 4* Warlock, Sym Sup and BWCV can all fill lotsa utility holes in your roster, they are all swiss army knife type champs if you ask me. Eventually though you will reach a point when your 4* champs will just not do it any more for you and by that time hopefully you'll have more options as 6* and 5* champs .... and it is THEN when you can take the decision of what to do with your 6*CAIW.
  • Options
    Zan0 said:

Chikel said:

Zan0 said:

And he's an unstoppable counter unduped
    I might rank him up for that. I have RG for but he's stressful to play when unawakened.

I see you have him duped as 4*. Bench your 6* for the time being, concentrate on R5ing and sigging up that 5* Void, Voodoo , AA, G2099, Rulk, Red Guardian if you dupe him and can sig him up, etc ... nothing wrong with that. G2099 is a good utility/power control champ besides being also a damage dealer, so she could serve that purpose. Depending on where you're at at the story progression in game, 4* might still be of great use for you so you can concentrate on filling up your 5*/6* roster holes with 4* champs. For example , that 4* Warlock, Sym Sup and BWCV can all fill lotsa utility holes in your roster, they are all swiss army knife type champs if you ask me. Eventually though you will reach a point when your 4* champs will just not do it any more for you and by that time hopefully you'll have more options as 6* and 5* champs .... and it is THEN when you can take the decision of what to do with your 6*CAIW.

Thanks. My 4* is max sig and I typically bring him along for utility, I don't think I've ever used him just for damage.
    I rarely use my 4* nowadays but they come in handy a lot. SS and OR and even that r4 NF were particularly useful in UC eq
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I’d level him up for the damage but that’s it. You have a power controller in doom and dr voodoo and an evade counter in 4* ghost and fury btw.