**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Is sentinel underated?

BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★
Ever since I've gotten sentinel. I've realized how much I absolutely love playing him. He a great champion with great damage and utilitiy. But no one gives love to him :neutral: he's great for almost every variant he's gonna be great for the new Cavalier buffs. Do you think he's underated?

Comments

• BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★

Sentinel is overhyped and overrated. He is a solid Tech champion, tanky and nice damage, but he will NEVER be better than Warlock like some of the irritating fangirls claim.

I never claimed that and I disagree that's he's overated no one claims he's better then warlock or ghost well definitely ghost. You see all these people give love to warlock and ghost but no love to sentinel he is a solid champion and I'm simply claiming he's underated and that's not saying he's better then warlock or any other tech champs
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Lol I've never heard anyone say anything less than Sentinel being a top 5-6 Tech champion. I don't know how that could be considered underrated
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    He sucks when I control him he rocks when I don’t
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    @Werewrym ,will tell y'all.

Ok let's come to the point.He's really nice champion,I personally like him a lot and probably 4th or 5th best tech champion,has double immunities,critical resistence,can counter regen,good armor break,and those shock and incinerate are cool,good regen.
  • MetalJakeMetalJake Posts: 343 ★★
    Sentinel has the proper amm of hype imo... he’s fantastic when he works the only issue is he’s kinda big n clunky to play.. I love mine but once I explored all the variants I literally never touch him anymore... he has a fan following that I feel is just right for what he does. Not over rated or underrated. Perfectly in his zone I feel
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    I’d say he’s better than Warlock. Probably gonna R2 him over WL.
  • BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★

I’d say he’s better than Warlock. Probably gonna R2 him over WL.

I disagree, but you do you.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    xNig said:

The reason why people don’t overhype him is because he doesn’t give big yellow numbers. His kit is a jack of all trades, but master of none.

(I have a R3 one. 😬)

He was my 3rd R5 5* and is my 16th R3 6*.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,242 ★★★★★
    Yeah. Says a lot if we both have him ranked. Lol
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Sentinel is a beast of a champ. I personally love him.
  • TrubluMateTrubluMate Posts: 365 ★★★
    His only problem is ramp up time. I have a ranked up Warlock that will always get used more, but Sentinel is great!
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    I personally think he's an awesome champ. Useful for so much content. I don't think he's too underrated, but it seems a lot of people tend to ignore him because they already have a Warlock, or they just don't think his ramp up makes it worthwhile.

Not sure why every thread about Sentinel has to be turned into a Sentinel/Warlock versus though..