**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Abyss Path 3 brainstorm

SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
edited January 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I saw a lot of ppl take diffrent champs into path 3.

Aegon/HT/Doom are basicly 100% needed and I will bring them.

The 2 open spots leave a lot of options tho.

Let me throw a few ideas in the room and tell if you agree or have other options/suggestions:

-There are 2 Havok on that path and I have seen ppl take him with Aegon. At 500 combo (build him on LC and Logan if needed) Aegon ignores def AA.

I also heard that he was bugged at some point. Is it safe to bring Aegon vs him? If not Warlock would be my option against him.

- Red Skull is annoying but doable with Aegon (SP2 bleed when he has over 2 bars) and Doom

Another option is to cheese him for 35 min with my 4* Ronan

Other spots and synergy partners:

-Bring Nick/Quake synergy to help with LC (one of the hardest fights), help ramp up Aegon, give Doom and HT 3 evades for their matchups, 10%(20% when dead) attack to Aegon/HT

Could use Team revives vs Red Skull then bc Doom/Nick/Aegon can fight him.

-Heimdal for obvious reasons

-White Magneto for 8% attack synergy for Aegon and HT and +15% attack and passive stuns on 3 fights:

For example Mordo (I hate him in AoL), Korg (no shrug off) and the Collector (first 60% he is stunable what may help a bit to push him to SP2s with reparry bc you can do the 75% SP2 dex)
and ofc more damage in these fights

Do some things not work as I think?
Have you tried any of them yourself?