Immortal Hulk

The_Blue_JaguarThe_Blue_Jaguar Member Posts: 250 ★★

Definitely not the Apoc, Ghost or Prof X I was hoping for but way better than my last 2 featured pulls. I messed around with him a bit and he seems really cool, but also really limited. I know @Crcrcrc is a fan, what is everyone’s thoughts? My first thought is he needs a synergy to extend the duration of his rage—similar to CMM and Fury. Other than that, I rather like his self-inflicting damage mechanic. I was surprised iBomb didn’t have a synergy like that with him.
Finally, I’m close to forming another science T5 (I’m already thronebreaker.) is he worth R3ing in your opinion? I’ve watched some endgame play, and it looks hit or miss because you have to play so aggressively. But it looks like when he’s stacked, he’s awesome.

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Member Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    He's absolutely incredible when playing aggressively. Definitely a r3 option
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Member Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Took mine to R2 yesterday just for fun. He has lots of big red numbers. I'd consider taking him to R3.

As for the rage stacks, it would be nice if there was a synergy, which maybe something will come in the future, but it's not a massive issue especially when you need them to fall off to make sure you don't kill yourself after your immortality ends.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Member Posts: 7,783 ★★★★★
    Idk if he is worth r3 for his uses, but he is super fun to play. If you enjoy playing him, then he's definitely worth it.