**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Here me out... Elsa Bloodstone is overrated

Comments

• Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★

Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

I’m willing to take on anyone’s challenge if you don’t consider Elsa top 5. I’m willing to upload a video a path of your choice to counter anything.

I do agree falcon is stronger than her.

I can YouTube and upload as well.

so you are going to upload a video of elsa countering anything of my choice??? Alright then, go use Elsa for the 6.3.4 Brute Force, Energize 100%, Bubble Shield, Improved power gain lane. @Texas_11
    As long as you bring your counter champ to battle my Elsa I’ll do it.
    Sure, Ill go with g2099.
    I’m going now, will have to bring counter in for hype though.
    no use her for hype as well :) Im using g2099 for hype.
    She won’t make it LOL.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

I’m willing to take on anyone’s challenge if you don’t consider Elsa top 5. I’m willing to upload a video a path of your choice to counter anything.

so you are going to upload a video of elsa countering anything of my choice??? Alright then, go use Elsa for the 6.3.4 Brute Force, Energize 100%, Bubble Shield, Improved power gain lane. @Texas_11
    Sure, Ill go with g2099.
    She won’t make it LOL.
    lol fair enough
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    I think i don't need to explain why nf and aegon>elsa,let's start with stealthy,

Damage-Stealthy has a really good fury passive,and his flash bang also adds damage with increased crit rating,additionally gains more crit rating while fight sinister six or symbiotes,while elsa's damage is based on debuffs and hellfire rounds and behemoths,what if the opponent is incinerate or coldsnap immune?she loses major damage,while stealthy's dmg doesn't rely on opponent's abilities of immunities. Also,stealthy's precision is way more than that of elsa's.So Spealthy wins.

Utility-Stealthy has good power control,can also counter evade and unstoppable.Elsa has a good evade counter,no doubt,she also has some type of heal block and debuff purification not that efficient as others.Both of them can also decrease BP.stealthy can by the way also counter miss.So,he wins this comparison.

defence-The BP of both champs suck,and stealthy's is worse,but he has higher base armor than elsa.Both of them don't have any resistences.

Imostealthy wins in this.Let's come to Monke,

Damage-I'll only mention hit-monkey's dmg as I had mentioned elsa's earlier.hit monkey is definitely better in dmg,he has guaranteed crits,crit bleeds,he also bypasses resistences and armor.His sp2 has guaranteed crits,if we land the last hit as crit.He also has good crit dmg rating after his sp3.

Utility-Monke can purify debuffs,can place disorients in primal rage,and can bypass evade in assassin's cunning and can also evade himself,can bypass miss,after sp1,if it fails.

Defence-this is the only parameter in which he loses to elsa.

So,imo monke wins.Last is falcon,

Damage-Falcon has massive damage while lock on,guaranteed crit on last hit of sp2.Gains Cruelties if opponent tries to evade,increased crit rating if awakened,ignore resistence in sp2.

utility-opponent suffers -100% DAAR,he can bypass miss,evade,regen,thorns node,rock stacks,opponents can't gain armors,ignore auto block,some champs cannot trigger power gain (like DPX,cable),champs can't become indistructible,bypass sme champs furies,phoenic can't regen before death,champs cannot resist,Bypas nodes that deal dmg over time,no limbo,no stun reflect from BPCW,ignore revertbration dmg,no tactical charges can be gained by NF,no poison from abom,ignore resistences,and a lot more,with this I don't think i need to mention defence.clear win.

So,elso isn't in top 5 imo,maybe she's-

1.NF
    2.Aegon
    3.Spealthy
    4.Monke
    5.Falcon
    6.Ronin
    7.Blade
    8.Elsa

*Elsa
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★

Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

Sure, Ill go with g2099.
    She won’t make it LOL.
    "I’m willing to upload a video a path of your choice to counter anything." You failed a challenge which u put out. Are u finally ready to realise Elsa aint a top 5 skill? sit down boi
    Well, put any skill champ in there and you will see they will fail as well.

She couldn’t handle hypes rapid power gain plus aspect of evolution. Don’t know a single skill champ that could handle that. I tried , and admitted she didn’t work.
    this isnt about other skill champs. this is about u ridiculously claiming you can handle any path in the game with solely Elsa. If you knew that no skill champ could do this path alone then you shouldnt have issued out your challenge.¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    You are right I should have clarified and said I’ll put her up against any skill champ. I didn’t say she could counter anything in the game I said of your choice and they picked an impossible path. I thought someone was going to pick a path that was worth testing over.
  • SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★

I think i don't need to explain why nf and aegon>elsa,let's start with stealthy,

Damage-Stealthy has a really good fury passive,and his flash bang also adds damage with increased crit rating,additionally gains more crit rating while fight sinister six or symbiotes,while elsa's damage is based on debuffs and hellfire rounds and behemoths,what if the opponent is incinerate or coldsnap immune?she loses major damage,while stealthy's dmg doesn't rely on opponent's abilities of immunities. Also,stealthy's precision is way more than that of elsa's.So Spealthy wins.

Utility-Stealthy has good power control,can also counter evade and unstoppable.Elsa has a good evade counter,no doubt,she also has some type of heal block and debuff purification not that efficient as others.Both of them can also decrease BP.stealthy can by the way also counter miss.So,he wins this comparison.

defence-The BP of both champs suck,and stealthy's is worse,but he has higher base armor than elsa.Both of them don't have any resistences.

Damage-I'll only mention hit-monkey's dmg as I had mentioned elsa's earlier.hit monkey is definitely better in dmg,he has guaranteed crits,crit bleeds,he also bypasses resistences and armor.His sp2 has guaranteed crits,if we land the last hit as crit.He also has good crit dmg rating after his sp3.

Utility-Monke can purify debuffs,can place disorients in primal rage,and can bypass evade in assassin's cunning and can also evade himself,can bypass miss,after sp1,if it fails.

Damage-Falcon has massive damage while lock on,guaranteed crit on last hit of sp2.Gains Cruelties if opponent tries to evade,increased crit rating if awakened,ignore resistence in sp2.

utility-opponent suffers -100% DAAR,he can bypass miss,evade,regen,thorns node,rock stacks,opponents can't gain armors,ignore auto block,some champs cannot trigger power gain (like DPX,cable),champs can't become indistructible,bypass sme champs furies,phoenic can't regen before death,champs cannot resist,Bypas nodes that deal dmg over time,no limbo,no stun reflect from BPCW,ignore revertbration dmg,no tactical charges can be gained by NF,no poison from abom,ignore resistences,and a lot more,with this I don't think i need to mention defence.clear win.

1.NF
    2.Aegon
    3.Spealthy
    4.Monke
    5.Falcon
    6.Ronin
    7.Blade
    8.Elsa

good analysis bro. i disagree with Stealthy having good power control, the enervate lasts for not that long, but overall its a solid write up and I agree with ur rankings. (Although Ronin and Falcon could be interchangeable)
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian

1.NF
    2.Aegon
    3.Spealthy
    4.Monke
    5.Falcon
    6.Ronin
    7.Blade
    8.Elsa

Hard disagree. Stealthy's utility is branched out meaning if you need power control and a slow you can't use him(similar to mysterios utility problems). I'll give you the damage though. Monke is in no way better then elsa. Elsa has better evade counter, better purify and I'd argue better dps if facing a champ with no immunitys. Blade definitely isn't better as he heavily relies on synergys. As with ronin he's almost a carbon copy if elsa just with bleeds instead of incinerate as both purify and deal a **** ton of burst damage. Falcon I do agree is better then elsa.

Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

Very disappointed seeing you make such a fallacious post. I don’t think Elsa is over rated , and for you to say that means she is rated higher than what you initially thought. I respect your opinion , but I have to disagree

Sure KM has indestructible and unstoppable, but it’s not something you need consistently, his true strike is nice , but so is elsa evade ability.

Stealthy is realistically good for 2 fights and after that he loses his health pool quite quick, it’s just not safe.

More importantly, Elsa is a great champ because she is a very dependable champ and has an amazing kit that just seems to fit in every scenario. I think she is very similar to silver surfer in that regard .

I find my self using my R3 Elsa because I just know she is dependable and can handle most content. She has the highest crit rate in the entire game , great damage. The only thing stopping her from being great is being able to shrug off damaging debuffs at all times.

I feel that Claire is an okay champ that is overrated . Her damage sucks most of the time , and it’s rare you find yourself using any of her modes but hellfire. She is regarded as a high champ because she can just fit in wherever she goes

"Stealthy is realistically good for 2 fights and after that he loses his health pool quite quick, it’s just not safe. "

Maybe if u were good at the game this wouldnt be a problem
    I’m fantastic at the game , most likely better than you . That’s not as important as he has a crazy low health pool and overall , the utility is basically damage or slow.
    are u complaining about his utility? slow debuff is an extremely valuable debuff for a champion to possess, which automatically puts Stealthy in a pretty high tier in terms of utility. Its not exactly hard to pull of either in evade matchups like Agent said a couple of posts above this one. Pair this with his big damage, evade for u to fall back on, and the little power control u have and he is quite a good champ. Certainly not on Warlock's level of utilility, but still in the top tiers
    Slow is my favourite debuff in the game,bcoz of shulk
    Texas_11 said:

1.NF
    2.Aegon
    3.Spealthy
    4.Monke
    5.Falcon
    6.Ronin
    7.Blade
    8.Elsa

Dude , stealth damage is also based on debuffs . Elsa gets her precision buff from her SP1 . Stealthy needs to put a vulnerability buff on to get that big damage. Elsa gains a ton of damage against L XL and science champs. Bigger pool than sinister champs. If the opponent is coldsnap she goes to incinerate and vice versa. Her damage comes from her big crits just like stealth does.

Stealthy has good power control ? Come on now, everyone knows his enervate buffs are trash and only last half as long , they are worth nothing. Elsa has the strongest non damaging debuff purification in the game ? Stealthy being able to counter miss is very good I’ll give you that, but Elsa can counter other tough nodes such as one eye open and diss track.

Hit monkey - Elsa crit rate is so high she basically crits the entire time she is fighting especially when you get her precision up.

I won’t argue falcon
    Stealth gains precision through sp1 that is=8,000,and elsa gains precision through purification=2,000+sp1=3,000 which becomes 5,000 still so much less than stealth,I would pick him anyday over elsa,nobody but those 3-4 blind elsa simps,scroll down the post,disagreeing everyone who tries to ashame their so called'queen elsa'.
    Texas_11 said:

1.NF
    2.Aegon
    3.Spealthy
    4.Monke
    5.Falcon
    6.Ronin
    7.Blade
    8.Elsa

Dude , stealth damage is also based on debuffs . Elsa gets her precision buff from her SP1 . Stealthy needs to put a vulnerability buff on to get that big damage. Elsa gains a ton of damage against L XL and science champs. Bigger pool than sinister champs. If the opponent is coldsnap she goes to incinerate and vice versa. Her damage comes from her big crits just like stealth does.

Stealthy has good power control ? Come on now, everyone knows his enervate buffs are trash and only last half as long , they are worth nothing. Elsa has the strongest non damaging debuff purification in the game ? Stealthy being able to counter miss is very good I’ll give you that, but Elsa can counter other tough nodes such as one eye open and diss track.

Hit monkey - Elsa crit rate is so high she basically crits the entire time she is fighting especially when you get her precision up.

I won’t argue falcon
    Why won't u use sp 2 of stealth for longer enervate?
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★
    Faseeh said:

Crcrcrc said:

I'm glad someone finally said it. How is Elsa ranked top 5? She doesn't even do that much.
    1. Nick Fury
    2. Aegon
    3. Spelthy
    4. Ronin
    5. Falcon
    Still not sure of the order of the bottom 3 but Elsa does not compare. She has mediocre damage unless you get lucky, and little utility.

Go on. Press the disagree button.

@Crcrcrc "Lucky?" LUCKY?!?!?!? Are you crazy? She's got guaranteed damage not domino surprise damage. I never say elsa's top 5 skill but she's 100% 7th place
    Faseeh said:

Crcrcrc said:

I'm glad someone finally said it. How is Elsa ranked top 5? She doesn't even do that much.
    1. Nick Fury
    2. Aegon
    3. Spelthy
    4. Ronin
    5. Falcon
    Still not sure of the order of the bottom 3 but Elsa does not compare. She has mediocre damage unless you get lucky, and little utility.

@Crcrcrc "Lucky?" LUCKY?!?!?!? Are you crazy? She's got guaranteed damage not domino surprise damage. I never say elsa's top 5 skill but she's 100% 7th place
    Yes lucky. Not top 5. Not at the bottom. In the middle for above average decency
    Faseeh said:

Hard disagree on the mediocre damage too. She hits incredibly hard. Better than blade in damage

I agree. Blade is probably hovering around 12th in the skill class
    Faseeh said:

Crcrcrc said:

Faseeh said:

Crcrcrc said:

1. Nick Fury
    2. Aegon
    3. Spelthy
    4. Ronin
    5. Falcon

Faseeh said:

Crcrcrc said:

1. Nick Fury
    2. Aegon
    3. Spelthy
    4. Ronin
    5. Falcon

Yes lucky. Not top 5. Not at the bottom. In the middle for above average decency
    DUDEEEE. Its not like she has 50% chance to apply busted, incinerate or coldsnap. She has 100% chance. Thats not luck thats guaranteed damage
    Let me rephrase it. “Perfect conditions”. You aren’t going to stack a ton of busted debuffs unless the ai is cooperative. She has good damage. Not top 5 damage
  • IceBroIceBro Posts: 179 ★★
    I've never considered Elsa to be a top 5 skill but that doesn't make her overrated. You can't tell an owner of a 6* r2 elsa that she's overrated when I use her in so many paths of content. Nowhere have I seen anyone trying to say she was top 5...
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    IceBro said:

I've never considered Elsa to be a top 5 skill but that doesn't make her overrated. You can't tell an owner of a 6* r2 elsa that she's overrated when I use her in so many paths of content. Nowhere have I seen anyone trying to say she was top 5...

People here have ranked her above Falcon(After buff), Stealthy(although that's up for debate) and even Nick and Aegon in some extreme cases.
  • DualityCopeDualityCope Posts: 433 ★★★
    edited January 2021

1.) I’m not grasping at straws , stealthy has a ridiculously low BP and health pool .

2.) Claire does have great sustainability, Elsa bloodstone ability to never have to make contact with an opponent is a huge form of sustainability as well. I do think Claire has some great immunities , and overall a nice champ , but she is never going to be the answer just a solution. She is no doom.

1) yeah saying that stealthy can't be used for more than 2 fights is a definite grasp at straws. Like do you miss literally all your parries and take hits in both those fights? Even with his low health pool and BP he's def not close to as unsustainable as you're claiming. If you're not at the skill level of an act 1 player, he can def go more than just 2 fights.
    2) you went saying claire is "okay" to "nice" real quick so good to know you agreed with me there.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★

Texas_11 said:

1.NF
    2.Aegon
    3.Spealthy
    4.Monke
    5.Falcon
    6.Ronin
    7.Blade
    8.Elsa

I won’t argue falcon
    Why won't u use sp 2 of stealth for longer enervate?
    His Enervate is very bad and close to useless. Even with the sp2 it is too fast to go off and also if you know stealthy's rotation you have to bait specials to minimise block damage. With enervate on you will first have to parry more and then when it expires you have to do full 4 combo to reapply it which might give opponent too much power.
    Faseeh said:

Crcrcrc said:

Faseeh said:

Crcrcrc said:

Faseeh said:

Crcrcrc said:

1. Nick Fury
    2. Aegon
    3. Spelthy
    4. Ronin
    5. Falcon

Faseeh said:

Crcrcrc said:

1. Nick Fury
    2. Aegon
    3. Spelthy
    4. Ronin
    5. Falcon

DUDEEEE. Its not like she has 50% chance to apply busted, incinerate or coldsnap. She has 100% chance. Thats not luck thats guaranteed damage
    Let me rephrase it. “Perfect conditions”. You aren’t going to stack a ton of busted debuffs unless the ai is cooperative. She has good damage. Not top 5 damage
    Its not like human torch nova flames condition where you have to stack 7 normal incinerates to enter nova.
    That’s 3 easy MLM combos. 6 busteds is 6 combos of MLLLL in 22 seconds. If they don’t throw a special, or have tenacity, your damage is back to the beginning.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Faseeh said:

Crcrcrc said:

1. Nick Fury
    2. Aegon
    3. Spelthy
    4. Ronin
    5. Falcon

Faseeh said:

Crcrcrc said:

1. Nick Fury
    2. Aegon
    3. Spelthy
    4. Ronin
    5. Falcon

Better than a champ who if you get lucky then it would not die.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    I have gotta say, Stealthy does have kinda low BP and health and it is noticeable if you use him against champs with unavoidable specials, etc. But saying that he lasts for only two fights in a quest is kinda exaggerated.