**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Colossus crit rating

Invicta_HellionInvicta_Hellion Posts: 220 ★★
edited February 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Is there any way to reliably crit on colossus's sp and heavies? Bcs mine would never crit on specials.... Not even by mistake
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• Invicta_HellionInvicta_Hellion Posts: 220 ★★
    Mike192 said:

No guaranteed way to crit

Is there any synergy that would improve the odds??
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    16.4% on my colossus
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    His crit rating his bad on his own but with the Omega synergy, he makes up for it with some extra damage on basic attacks.
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Juggernaut has a synergy with him. I believe both have a synergy to increase crit chance. But that could also be crit damage. You`d have to look it up.
    I usually run him Omega, Wolverine, Magneto and Blue Cyclops mostly because I don't have Prof X yet. Wolverine and cyclops give like +310 crit rating or something.
  • IliphasIliphas Posts: 49
    The best crit team in my opinion: Colossus, Omega Red, Juggernaut, Wolverine, Magneto (red)
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
    I use him with synergy team, but realistically in a high-end content, I would recommend using Hyperion for a bit extra critrate. There are many crit synergies, check them out
    I use red mags which gives him around +150 crit rating, btw I also changed my mastery setup, shifted some points from stand ur ground and the one that reduces stun duration to the one which gave +75 (after 3 points) crit rating to all champs... But these changes did not reflect in the attributes section... I wonder why
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Mutant crit team exists for that.
    Zan0 said:

16.4% on my colossus

Against rank 5 4 stars and champs of equivalent challenger rating.
    Yeah it gets worse. But it is better than hyperion or doom. But no one complains of
    them not critting.

Zan0 said:

16.4% on my colossus

Yeah it gets worse. But it is better than hyperion or doom. But no one complains of
    them not critting.
    Because their damage is not based on crits, doom's damage come frm spamming specials and incinerate and hype gets his damage frm specials and furies.... I am not saying that colossus is totally crit based, but yes a large chunk of his damage come frm it

@Colonaut123 I have heard a lot about it... Who does it comprise of??
    edited January 2021

Zan0 said:

16.4% on my colossus

them not critting.
    Because their damage is not based on crits, doom's damage come frm spamming specials and incinerate and hype gets his damage frm specials and furies.... I am not saying that colossus is totally crit based, but yes a large chunk of his damage come frm it
    Especially without synergies

Zan0 said:

16.4% on my colossus

them not critting.
    You are right about this.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★

@Colonaut123 I have heard a lot about it... Who does it comprise of??
    @Invicta_Hellion
    Magneto, Wolverine, Colossus and Storm. One of the Cyclops for some other bonuses, but mainly those four. Magneto is key, as he is the enemy of many X-Men.
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    For general questing, pair him with omega and magneto. Parry, m, h. Repeat to build armor ups and sp2. He doesn't crit every time, but plenty. The key is to keep building armor ups with parry and use his heavy fury to chain into his sp2.

When I farm ROL potions, I add in wolverine and red cyclops for the crit team. Most defenders drop in around 40 hits, no boosts, no suicides. Colossus is just fine. How many non heal reverse champs you know can take down RoL wolverine in 44 hits, unboosted and without suicides?