**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should Cavaliers and thronebreakers get cav crystals instead of grandmaster crystals in the calendar

PapdichaatPapdichaat Posts: 86
edited February 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
For about 2 years now I’ve been cavalier and I’ve never understood why I’m getting grandmaster shards in the calendar...us cavalier players should be getting cavalier shards.

If I’m correct it said that the calendar would be upgraded when you go up a progression level, so why do we still get grandmaster shards and not cavalier shards?

It’s ok if you disagree with me👍🏽
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    PapdichaatPapdichaat Posts: 86
    It would also help with iso because with the cavs there would be more chance to get a 4* which could be a dupe.

Iso is a big problem for f2p players and this small change wouldn’t fix the problem, but would help to make it less of a problem.
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

Thronebreakers do get cav crystals...right?

Yep. One every 2 weeks.
  • Options
    TherealdmoTherealdmo Posts: 54
    Well would be nice if we could at least get the 6* shards in it this month nice of them to cut them out.... in the monthly calendar
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,026 ★★★★★

For about 2 years now I’ve been cavalier and I’ve never understood why I’m getting grandmaster shards in the calendar...us cavalier players should be getting cavalier shards.

If I’m correct it said that the calendar would be upgraded when you go up a progression level, so why do we still get grandmaster shards and not cavalier shards?

TB's are superior to Cavs. We should special 6* TB crystals every other day that have a 6* of your choice and a T5CC of the same class. Cavs should get Grandmaster ones only and 5* chance reduced because Cav players want too much.
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★

TB's are superior to Cavs. We should special 6* TB crystals every other day that have a 6* of your choice and a T5CC of the same class. Cavs should get Grandmaster ones only and 5* chance reduced because Cav players want too much.
    As a TB I can agree
  • Options
    Destroyer123Destroyer123 Posts: 368 ★★

As a breaker of thrones I don’t feel like a 2 day wait is fair to me..... make it every day for the breakers and were good tho
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    I honestly prefer the GMC every week. TBs got kinda screwed in that aspect. I mean, 1 basic cav every two weeks? I'm not TB but that seems like a bad deal
  • Options
    EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★

Preach 🙏
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,206 ★★★★★
    We alrdy get cavs :)