Summoners, due to a technical issue, this week's series of Alliance Quests will be cancelled at 4pm PT. There will not be any Rewards for this series. The next series of Alliance Quests will start on April 18 at 12pm PT. We will be assessing the impact on Alliances and compensating accordingly, as well as returning Alliance Tickets.

Rank Up

EdwxnEdwxn Posts: 207 ★★
Collector Push

Rank Up 17 votes

R3 5 Star Silver Surfer
5%
Paramanona_77 1 vote
R5 4 Star Hyperion (Awakened)
35%
DarkZenLuke9523EtjamaGardenerBarani7daXanatos 6 votes
R5 4 Star Corvus (Awakened)
58%
HendrossSarvanga1_RenaxqqJr_StarkGiuliameijAmnetiesAGENT_A7KtofuシSkygod69Thanos1149 10 votes

Comments

• Barani7daBarani7da Posts: 529
    Sorry for the wrong vote corvus is the best for collector
    Rank up corvus and after collector think about Hyperion
  • EdwxnEdwxn Posts: 207 ★★
    edited February 1
    Is Silver Surfer any good against the collector? I initially thought of ranking him up because (of his high PI ) and his energy damage.
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 208
    R5 4 Star Corvus (Awakened)
    Corvus got the collector down in 3 mins for me (he had 3 glaive charges and was a 4 star rank 5 like you are asking), with only 4 continue tokens. He was the MVP for me with Human Torch (pre-fight ability active)
  • EdwxnEdwxn Posts: 207 ★★
    Thanks Man!
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,582 ★★★
    Edwxn said:

Is Silver Surfer any good against the collector? I initially thought of ranking him up because (of his high PI ) and his energy damage.

no PI never matters only in the latest of late game for prestige in hardcore Allys running map 7