**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

moleman buff bug?: true accuracy under 5 monster mass instead of 10?

yuwyuw Posts: 316 ★★
edited February 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
I thought he has true accuracy under 10 monster mass but it's under 5 after buff? Is this a bug?
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• SbkruebSbkrueb Posts: 485 ★★★
    Its just visual. The TA stays until 10
  • Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
    Yeah I tested it and it's working fine.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    Anyone else test him in the cav monthly skill quest? He wasn't gaining the fury upon expiration of the bleeds.
  • simolazsimolaz Posts: 418 ★★
    IT IS NOT JUST A VISUAL BUG
    But even below 5 charges it does not work

It seems like the true accuracy is on, the “auto-block” text doesn’t appear (correct) but the opponent in fact auto-blocks.
    I didn’t try it with evasion, but by reading your comments it seems like it behaves the same.
    Maximus45 said:

This is a visual-only bug, and is still functioning correctly.

Not a only visual bug, between 5 and 10 mass champs can evade you
    Also below 5.
    He is definitely bugged.
  • SnicklefritzSnicklefritz Posts: 92
    simolaz said:

Your frenzy is active thats why it doesn't work. Abilities state "while frenzy is not active". So you have to choose, damage during frenzy or ta while under 10.
  • SnicklefritzSnicklefritz Posts: 92
    Not sure why the ta icon is still showing though, so that could be another visual glitch. Havent actually tested moleman myself so just commenting based off reading abilities.

simolaz said:

Your frenzy is active thats why it doesn't work. Abilities state "while frenzy is not active". So you have to choose, damage during frenzy or ta while under 10.
    Yeah, you’re right.
  • K112296K112296 Posts: 20
    Is mole mans true accuracy supposed to work under 5 or 10 monster mass?
  • yuwyuw Posts: 316 ★★
    K112296 said:

Is mole mans true accuracy supposed to work under 5 or 10 monster mass?

This is a visual-only bug, and is still functioning correctly.

Could you please clarify which one is the visual bug for you?
  • Mommi84Mommi84 Posts: 7
    I was completing the new Cavalier EQ and during the skill mission (4th) I noticed that over 5 monster mass the opponents could evade, I think that something is wrong beacuse with the new buff he's supposed to have true accuracy until 10 monster mass. If you have an answer please tell me
    Mommi84 said:

I was completing the new Cavalier EQ and during the skill mission (4th) I noticed that over 5 monster mass the opponents could evade, I think that something is wrong beacuse with the new buff he's supposed to have true accuracy until 10 monster mass. If you have an answer please tell me

EDIT: I tried also with Mole man against MODOK in a duel and the problem is the same, see video attachedhttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1A-OalMmaVE2XF4rF_Os28YWmVNnCdRYS/view?usp=sharing
    Yes, confirmed. There were an open thread already.
    As you can see, the topic is still without an answer
    simolaz said:

As you can see, the topic is still without an answer

Thank you very much, hope Kabam will realize that and fix it soon
  • TrubluMateTrubluMate Posts: 358 ★★★

As you can see the true accuracy icon is up, the monster mass is under 10, no frenzy but HB evades.
    @Kabam Miike it appears the true accuracy icon is the visual bug.
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    Trubli said:

As you can see the true accuracy icon is up, the monster mass is under 10, no frenzy but HB evades.

Maybe the evade is somewhat like the labyrinth evade or the hades invasion evade where that stuff doesn't bypass evade?
    Grean said:

Trubli said:

Maybe the evade is somewhat like the labyrinth evade or the hades invasion evade where that stuff doesn't bypass evade?
    nope, it doesn't work in general, I made a video in a duel against M.O.D.O.K.
    here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1A-OalMmaVE2XF4rF_Os28YWmVNnCdRYS/view?usp=sharing