**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Captain Marvel

Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
edited February 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I have a cosmic r4 gem from 6.3.6 completion, and another cosmic r5 gem from variant 6 completion. Right now, I have captain marvel at r3 at sig 40. Is it worth ranking her up without Nick Fury or should I wait for a better cosmic/Nick Fury? BTW, I do not run suicides.

Comments

• Options
    OneMast3rOneMast3r Posts: 331 ★★
    She is a great champ even without fury. Without Fury it takes a little more keeping her charges full in between fights but just toss some extra heavies and your fine.
  • Options
    GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    rank her up above all cosmics, with a sometimes-exception for hype and cgr
  • Options
    @Grean @OneMast3r Thank you for the suggestions. Would she be good in alliance war? Or maybe 6.4? Also, I am not hunting for any tech-cosmic champs; I'm focusing on mutant-skill more. I've been hunting nick forever anyway, lol
  • Options
    Barani7daBarani7da Posts: 663 ★★

@Grean @OneMast3r Thank you for the suggestions. Would she be good in alliance war? Or maybe 6.4? Also, I am not hunting for any tech-cosmic champs; I'm focusing on mutant-skill more. I've been hunting nick forever anyway, lol

Yeah she is a great champ for all quests and AW&AQ
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Definitely take her up. Especially since you have gems
  • Options
    Yeah, she's pretty impressive. I don't run suicides, and she was hitting 5k with a medium crit and 1200 energy damage. So basically 6200 damage from a r3 is impressive for me