**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6* R3 Rankup Decision

CyporgCyporg Posts: 285 ★★
edited February 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Unduped 6* Sunspot or Sig 25 6* Namor to R3?

Background info: I already have an R3 6* Domino and a duped R5 5* Sunspot.

6* R3 Rankup Decision 58 votes

Unduped Sunspot
48%
Foxhero007AspenWrathful_RavenWarBros23Osfan8AdvTexas_1110or_StrongKoiBoy18spiderbites0196StevieManWonderMobile_P0tat0OGAvengerDeaconDes99awesome1werCtfz35RenaxqqJohnyBoyMCOCHazza 28 votes
Duped Namor
51%
DrZolaIl_CuocoLeediman39SungjLvernon15CliffordcanAanthoBrokenScopeotoe987Grootman1294RookiieŁŤÇBugmat78Blackshadow0203MetalJakeProximaMidnight_8JMC357Thoye3MasterpuffPapdichaat 30 votes
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• CyporgCyporg Posts: 285 ★★
    I'm currently putting any mutant stone I get into Namor. Used the AG I got from abyss on him.
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,630 ★★★★★
    Suicides or no? That pretty much decides it for me (if suicides, Namor, if no, sunspot).
  • ŁŤÇŁŤÇ Posts: 350 ★★★
    Duped Namor
    Namor is such a monster. Definitely my favorite 6-3 that I own. Don't sleep on his bleed, and his obvious signature ability. Imperius Rex is obvious.
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Duped Namor
    I'm a big fan of sunspot but people really tend to undervalue his sig ability other than its prestige value. I actually think a max sig or even awakened sunspot is significantly better than him un-awakened. It makes his combo ramp so much more consistent and not as dependent on the opponent AI. Un-awakened if the opponent just decides to be passive or won't throw a special you can pretty easily lose enough solar charges or have all his incinerates drop off to where you can't get off 2 SP2 with 5-6 solar charges for those big health pool fights in act 6 and 7.

Now Namor is obviously just as if not much more dependent on being awakened and max sig to be a complete character but you already have him awakened. I have had 5* voodoo since he was released as a featured 5 star like
    4 years ago and despite solely opening mystic/science 5*s to hunt for human torch and hundreds of of basic 5* I have yet to pull a natural dupe of him. You could literally not awaken your Sunspot for half a decade and despite him being one of my favorite characters there's much better options for a 6* generic gem

6* sigs stones on the other hand will and are getting more available. Namor is a great option to dump sig stones into so I would rank 3 Namor because he's the more future proof rank up with more guaranteed value