**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Buff Variant 1 Rewards?

MajinbarnMajinbarn Posts: 36
edited February 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
I just completed variant 1. By far the hardest variants but god the rewards suck in comparison to the other variants.

I've completed and fully explored all the other variants, I felt the rewards were fair for the challenge. But I can safely say I'll never be exploring variant 1.

I actually feel the difference in difficulty deserves BETTER rewards than all the other variants. Though I'd be happy if they were even just up to par.

Do you agree? If not let me know why.

Buff Variant 1 Rewards? 23 votes

Yes please
39%
Il_CuocoHendrossScopeotoe987MajinbarnMaxwell24MasterpuffPowerfullsamCowabungaRiptide 9 votes
No thanks
60%
danielmathRaganatorLmaoJakearoundIKONZeezoosNichj99Hera1d_of_Ga1actusTripleUGinjabredMonstaXguard77Zan0PZXCCXZFear_of_Clowns2099 14 votes
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• Options
    MajinbarnMajinbarn Posts: 36
    Yes please
    H3t3r said:

No. Reduce energy cost

That too. Rewards still suck as is though.
  • Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    No thanks
    Majinbarn said:

I just completed variant 1. By far the hardest variants but god the rewards suck in comparison to the other variants.

I've completed and fully explored all the other variants, I felt the rewards were fair for the challenge. But I can safely say I'll never be exploring variant 1.

I actually feel the difference in difficulty deserves BETTER rewards than all the other variants. Though I'd be happy if they were even just up to par.

Do you agree? If not let me know why.

Then why don’t we buff V2, or V3, or V4, or Act 4, or the other thing, or the other thing. We all know that these things are older, doesn’t mean they NEED a buff, just don’t do them then lol
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Older permanent content rarely gets their rewards increased, regardless of their difficulty.

Also in regards to the energy cost, the energy cost matches that of how the original event launched.

If the rewards suck, and there's nothing worth doing to justify the energy cost and the roster requirements, just don't do it.
  • Options
    Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    This is hilarious. I agree that variant 1 was by far the hardest. But I think it’s more that kabam realized they made it too hard and toned down for everyone’s benefit later variants. I don’t think think it’s makes sense to retroactively give out better rewards. Maybe you should be advocating for kabam to just make the later variants harder instead?

And when I did variant 1, I was using 4*s and didn’t have 6* r5s or 6* r2s/r3s