**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Dragon man is bugged or text glitch

Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
It says Dragonman is suppose to receive a 50% increase in attack while ineptitude buff is on. It’s showing only 35% increase instead of 50% .

When I tested this in game.

My attack against ROL jug was 1154

After fury attack it was 2486

After ineptitude and fury it was 3130

There are so many numbers I am not sure how it is suppose to amplify.

Comments

• Options

The In-Game text is correct. It increases by 35%, it appears the spotlight info was incorrect. I've got no clue why its 50% up to 150%, that would be dealing insane amounts of damage.

Your fury increases your attack rating, then you add the ineptitude buff, you should be getting the 3k amount. It's also possible that the damage is simply not being displayed too accurately since you're in the middle of a combo and they have the ineptitude debuff, plus your fury. The damage amount is still the same, but the game just displays it in different numbers to keep up with the combo, who knows.

Exactly at 50% up to 150% my damage should be higher , and I honestly kept calculating and for some reason couldn’t get the damage numbers to justify the % increase. I was only going off the spotlight , so I said let me check my actual in game damage.

Something is off and I can’t figure what.
  • Options
    It also appears that the fury didn’t modify my attack which it should have.
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious

Is this a text issue or an actual issue in game . The numbers didn’t appear to add up.