**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rate the event

DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★
^

Rate the event 48 votes

Great, Love it
43%
BendyTerraSbkXva23Cowboyschamploo1QacobDes99Blackshadow0203Leathersmw2017ProximaMidnight_8MasterpuffSpideyFunkoSuperiorSymbioteJragonMaster170DigletGamingCrcrcrcThe_Sentry06RiptideBlackTuranKRoNX1 21 votes
Awesome! some downsides though
33%
DrZolaHammerbro_64Amir447VoltolosIKONPhillip14233houndogακιTheLegionMasterMrGreekTRDSJBHJ12345___CowabungaDarkKnight646Yodabolt21hefy2000TimestoneAdarsHThePredator1001 16 votes
Not good, not bad
18%
ItsDamienEinfachSoAlyzanAPTbOM2015JueVioleGraceŘïdđhįmBuggyDClowndark_king_hyperionAGENT_A7K 9 votes
Its...pretty bad actually
4%
TSR6225Renaxqq 2 votes
What is this BIRD POOP of an event
0%

Comments

• DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★
    edited February 2021
    Great, Love it
    Love the iso. And profile pics
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Great, Love it
    Alllllll the iso! My stash is loaded, and I will never ever need anymore iso again!!!!!!!
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    Great, Love it
    Decent rewards, good iso, a fun side-event provided you use the romance synergies' boosts. My only hitch so far is that Psycho-Man is a pain to fight since his sp1 crashes my game.

Edit: The sq isn't too time consuming so bonus points for that.
  • Awesome! some downsides though
    SQ weekly unlock thing is Worst and Romance Synergy is Bugged for some players
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,798 ★★★★★
    Great, Love it
    loving it.

Got a laid back plan for exploration of the side quest that only makes me do three paths a day max and let’s me do other things in game.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Awesome! some downsides though
    The global is a little annoying but I like it
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    Not good, not bad
    Not bad. Not good. I haven't played it yet.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Not good, not bad
    I'm indifferent. I don't think it's good or bad. It's more or less the minimum on both scales.