**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Don't put important information in the same place as rank rewards and aggressive sales pitches

aCidViciousaCidVicious Posts: 16
edited February 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
save yourselves the time spent repeating yourself and unnecessary confusion. No sane person is going to keep reading the inbox messages after two or three in a row beg them for spare change, pushing crystal or unit bundles, followed by three dozen blank messages that might or might not contain the rank rewards they can usually claim elsewhere in the game client. End up just claiming rewards from the dozens of messages produced by rank rewards and then delete, anything that doesn't say "claim" at the bottom is probably rank rewards that you already claimed from the stash page.

Every month there is something else I have to search all over the internet for only to find it was buried in inbox messages and effectively made secret.

Last month I didn't find out about the game update until after I'd been playing for 3-4 days with no event quests wondering why they hadn't dropped yet. This month's befuddling decision to stagger release of the sidequest, seems like a glitch, saying "complete chapter 1 to unlock" even after chapter 1 is complete, but enough time scouring google and reddit may suggest this typographical bug was actually explained in inbox messages and effectively made secret.