**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New EQ is 100% bugs!

StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
edited February 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
So it seems that pretty much each of the new nodes are bugged. Science map won't get rid of the weakness for example. My alliance mentioned persistent charges aren't showing up and I just did a fight with Nick Fury and started in real phase.

I'm just gonna do completion for the remaining 6* shards so I can pull my last 6* trash and then I'm done with this game.
Will just help my alliance with AQ AW and that's it. I'm tired of the grind for nothing.
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    1. They are investigating the science bug.
    2. Try restarting you game once you see you are missing persistent charges. That has worked for me.
    3. Nick fury is tied to point 2.

Bugs will happen. If you don't like them, don't play any video games.
  • StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★

2. Try restarting you game once you see you are missing persistent charges. That has worked for me.

Nick fury is tied to point 2. What does that mean?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    Strategic said:

Nick fury is tied to point 2. What does that mean?
    It means it's not a separate issue. It has to do with the bug with other champs and persistent charges. Except with NF, HT and Apoc they have more of an issue. NF will start in 2nd life if you start the fight, Apoc can't grant horseman abilities and HT can't activate Prefight.

Corvus however still activates his charges like normal, you just can't see them.